Search results

1. Habu

Daikiba Challenge Hunting Log - Powerfist

Hey bro! Good to see you doing this and showing some stats to follow along with. Happy HoFing! :yay:
  2. Habu

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Been playing PE off and on since January of 2004. As a matter of fact, I am just coming off a hiatus from game and have been logging in more often again. My breaks come not from RL obligations eating time up. They come from burnout from MA and how often they nerf the game. Eventually, I think...
  3. Habu

Where's the Swunt?

Thanks to those who offered me the opportunity to send them a PM to find out more about swunting. I didn't know this was such classified information. Perhaps you could send me a PM explaining your swunt, I will decide if I want to join up with it. Geo
  4. Habu

The 18th new mission

Anyone else having problems accepting the Daikiba mission in Twin?
  5. Habu

Where's the Swunt?

I have been out of the game for the past couple of months due to it being summer. I used to be able to walk out to the "crater" east of Nea's place and find a swunt almost daily. The last few times I checked that location, there was nobody there. So what is fashionable now for swunting and...
  6. Habu

HoF: A small Hof...

Congratulations dude! :yay:
  7. Habu

Thanks for the Rep ;)

Thanks for the Rep ;)
  8. Habu

"I will kill you in RL!"

Tis a sad day when this happens. :mad: I would like to apologize on the behalf of The United States Marine Corps for such an individual threatening death via a video game and slandering the Marines in the same conversation. Why do I apologize? I served in the Marines. While the Marine Corps...
  9. Habu

HoF: 3088 ped Atrox

Congratulations! :yay:
  10. Habu

Energy makes Molisk anxious

Just checked around and I don't see any molisk gathering more than usual. So far, not so event-esque, but I could be looking in all the wrong places, as per usual.
  11. Habu

Bring back Mindforce Effects & Dancing!

I voted no. I am a function vs. fashion guy. In my opinion, there is still too much dysfunction throughout the game to warrant any more attempts at fashion and dancing around with glowing hands is just fashion with no end result.
  12. Habu

Discovery: Yay I discovered an item!

Congratulations on the discovery! :yay:
  13. Habu

LOL! I guess MA will want a thank you card from us for keeping us from spending all our peds during their buggy update.
  14. Habu

If they would just quit using Hamsters (L), there would be no problem. Well, as a Gold Card user, I guess there is no greater security than not being able to use what I wanted secure. :rolleyes:
  15. Habu

Question & Answers By N00bs for N00bs

Interesting! Subscribing! :popcorn:
  16. Habu

HoF: A Good Day!

Congratulations to you and your swirly fest! :yay:
  17. Habu

Selling: Blueprints For Sale

If you still have it, I would like to purchase that MatterFinder MF-103 BP from you. Perhaps message me with some times that you will be on. I have plenty of availability this week so meeting up shouldn't be a problem. Thanks!
  18. Habu

Happy Memorial Day and a Thank You!

I just wanted to stop in and say Happy Memorial Day to those who have fallen comrades, friends, and family who have served in the Armed Forces! Heroes are those who didn't make it home, and having served in the Marines, this fact is acutely important to me. Although Memorial Day is an American...
  19. Habu

Uber: 7703 PED Attacker, Lots of items!

Super Sweet! Congratulations! :yay:
  20. Habu

Please find a better hamser for the 05:00 EU shift.

Another thought... This is what MA gets for using (L) hamsters and trying to save a few pec.
  21. Habu

Stamina - Does it increase your hp?

As one of the senior citizens, forget the old age home! Just pop some Geritol, drink some date juice, and put on a new pair of Depends and I am ready to ROCK and play some PE! :D
  22. Habu

Uber: 9470 PED Trooper 02 with sword

HUGE Congratulations on the nice kill! :yay:
  23. Habu

Please find a better hamser for the 05:00 EU shift.

MA wasn't happy enough with a line of text saying, "This creature didn't carry any loot" spaced between text for damage done, damage incurred, misses and gains. They wanted to really make us feel good about our decision to play PE by incorporating loot lag so that way the message "This creature...
  24. Habu

HoF: My first HOF after 4 years!

Congratulations! :yay: Never apologize for getting a HoF with a TT finder. Take 'em any way you can get 'em!
Back