Search results

1. ZeroX

First Tower

My first tower:yay::yay::yay::yay: of 105 with no amp prosp 26lvl strange thing is that, i really needed it, and i really wanted it, and in that moment i was chatting with my gf, about that i will have to sell my car, because i dont have money to pay the big road tax what we have in Latvia...
  2. ZeroX

small but fast

today morning had nothing to do, so i logged to EU, in past few weeks i had lost lots of money on mining and here is payback very fast....:yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  3. ZeroX

my first uber

Finaly i got my first uber, i got bored on the event, because ubers were pking me, so went to kill big bots, first ones were empty, and BOOM trooper hof :[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] this is my second hunting hof, yesterday i got first one from warrior gen 7 with 311 peds
  4. ZeroX

Selling Mining skills

selling mining skills: CGA SOLD Prospecting tt=15.87 IRD SOLD pls PM with offers for prospecting.
  5. ZeroX

my avatar have been robbered!

My avatar have been robbered, in ~11:00 (time zone +2) i loged on in entropia, went on a mining run to falx LA in near omegaton west. droped few bombs, mining was crappy, so i logged off and went sleep as am ill, in 18:30 (time zone +2) i loggen on, my avatar was moved to akmuul ~50 meters...
  6. ZeroX

Selling GIGANTIUM Sign (PC)

As the title says, am selling this giga size sign, now its in auction Item Value - 6.15 PED Opening Bid - 700.00 PED ( +693.84) Current Bid - 700.00 PED ( +693.84) Buyout Bid - 1000.00 PED ( +993.84) Time Left - 4 days
  7. ZeroX

Gigantium Sign for sale

Gigantium Sign for sale tt value is 6.15 currect offer is +700
  8. ZeroX

Argo domination...

just today i noticed that argos now is in scylla, i with soc m8s went there to see... well, we was shocked when saw this one: we killed it loot was 80 adrenal oil and 60 iron stones, but where is the egg... lol oh and here is argo raider elite stats :)
  9. ZeroX

SELLING Xlite-W Display (PC)

Selling Xlite-W Display (PC) tt value is 9.30 peds starting bid +850 BO +950k
  10. ZeroX

Combibo Pike

i just want to know how much that pike cost nowdays
  11. ZeroX

Selling Skills

Am selling skills aim - 685 combat reflexes - 666 inflict ranged damage - 849 marksmanship - 1378 rifle - 2443 weapons handling -1005 anatomy - 2146 LWT - 2652 pls pm for offers
  12. ZeroX

SuperCar

nice video :D :D http://www4.videogaga.lv/dk?dm.id=view&dm.lang=lv&dm.v=mbzvsmfddxybycbyl
  13. ZeroX

Where is combibo stalkers???

Where is combibo stalkers???
Back