Search results

1. valion

Selling: Selling Armax Cow tail (DNA)

Dude sell that crap already we need to go hunting again ! ^^ And the Legend said " He pulled out his Axe 1.0 and grabbed the beast at its tail ... "
  2. valion

Selling Full Thunderbird(M)

gah write the timezone you mean if its not forum time pls
  3. valion

Selling Full Thunderbird(M)

i bid 5.9k then
  4. valion

Robots giving Evade...

as from yesterdays hunting : Drones, Warriors & Troopers all give no more Dodge at all. only Evade ( and not a lot of it ). Also you´ll loot a lot of Orange from Warriors / Troopers and brown from Drones.
  5. valion

HU Event: Ambulimania #26 - Sept. 27, 19:00

I´m looking forward to it, very nice event the last one i attended, tx for your engagement Eyecontact.
  6. valion

B: Ewe 41 , A105

as stated im looking for the two. Im gonna pay Peauction price max but rather less since you save auction fee peds. pls feel free to pm me with offers. bye val
  7. valion

pc: breer m4a 93 tries L BP

THOUSAND SORRYS !!! i misstyped one letter and i didn´t notice ...:eek: :eek: :eek: its an m3a (!) bp im very sorry for confusing you
  8. valion

pc: breer m4a 93 tries L BP

i got offered 10k% wich is 93 peds if im right, seen more on auctions i think. pls let me know what you think, i guess im gonna sell it later on. MISSPELLED sorry this is a m3a Bp with 93 tries
  9. valion

Sell full Nemesis Male Set

- SET is SOLD -
  10. valion

Xmas KickOff Hunting Event for Everybody ( 22nd December )

Hello People, On December 22nd 20h MA time a Hunting Event for everybody will take place on OA30 ( combibos and mourners low maturities ). The Unique thing about it is that 2nd and 3rd Place get great Prices as well, those are Breer P3A & Breer M2A in full TT manufactured by Photon himself...
  11. valion

ESI PEAuction Exploitation

Hey ppl, maybe you take a close look on the many 12.50 Esi Auction and notice its always the same ppl bidding there. They all have common stupid Names mostly with repeating parts and stuff. They even have the same amount of bids ( 10 bids by the same people in the same order ). I dont put...
  12. valion

Wich Event Zones hold Mobs for loot determined winner ?

Hi, As a matter of fact ive never seen the dimensions of the Zychion Event Zone, so could you please tell me wether is is big enough to hunt mobs or not ? I found a couple of NPCs in Bars and Stables but these are only PvP Zones, if anybody knows any good hunt/loot event zones preferably on...
  13. valion

buy nemesis thighs male

for around peauction price
  14. valion

Sell Full Shogun female Set

Set is complete and in almost full condition, price will be around peauction or a bit less.
  15. valion

buying svempa t5

Hi, i would like to buy them on a steady basis for skilling. Besides just buying and paying I will provide required Ressources as far as i can get them and offer trade for other items like korss400.
  16. valion

How to calculate Professional Standing?

Hey Pingoin there is no RDA in your Formula Stats ( posted on this page ) wich is Page #31 is that correct ? I cant access the single Posts (233, 290) btw, how do you do that ? Haches et Fer keeps track of member Skills online so i can easily include the formula on the webinterface and check...
  17. valion

Economical Hunting and Skillgain

wich is cheaper if you use pixie and 1a plates
  18. valion

Look here if ur loosing badly (Not Whiny)

Hally thanks for the good post, also Phams post was very logical, explains the global times when they all appear in a row. btw: hunting at crazy times with not many ppl on will give you a big loss, i just did that. Mining is different, for me it was good when no one else is on. To Loot...
  19. valion

Rascal Vs Shogun!!!!

i have 8 full sets of armor, and im not a trader, 2 of em are rascal, guess why ... ( im too lazy to change plates ... lol ) you really should think about repairing costs before buying, if you run around in an armor at 50% condition, you want to repair it immediatly cause youll die fapping...
  20. valion

Detailed Skills vs Experience study

thank you very much hellfire
  21. valion

Detailed Skills vs Experience study

Hey Hell, could you please Detail out the Area around 2,50 Ped Value of Chip, since this is exactly how much you can transfer from a standard 12,50 esi and still get a 10 pedder back for further extraction. By simple looking at chips and head calculations i found out 650 Levels should be no...
  22. valion

Best cheap newbie gun for skilling?

I´d like to add to this the following: go for weapons with skill increase bonus only or mostly, these are : opalo and breer(L) rifles you will get skills so much faster with theese and decay is even good on the breers, you just need to find a crafter to get them cheap. if you cant afford...
Back