Search results

1. Osgrr

Buying: Full set Lupus L Male.

Been looking for a set for viceroy upgrade.
  2. Osgrr

Selling: Ranked Scorpion Tier 7.32

Selling Scorpion 147/200 Pm Here or in game Osgrr Osse Aiam https://ibb.co/cLRb6sB
  3. Osgrr

HoF: Last weekend was nice at CND!

Started of with the nice copper one.. and then there were others :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge A bunch of globals aswell. all finds were amped with 104! tnx and good luck with ure finders!
  4. Osgrr

tought i missed screeny

Had two good days with this one and one on oreamp 101 at 3.2k but no screeny so didnt happen and peds gone so doesnt matter :P but this was a nice add to the funds the day after: Click to enlarge VU10 is lookin abit better;) Click to enlarge Managed to save some old screens of a HD that i...
  5. Osgrr

Can't move or crash after crafting run

Anyone found some trick to not getting stuck or even crash as i do sometimes after doing a crafting run? PS. Yes the timebar still doesnt work. but button fades to grey guess it's so sort of timer..
  6. Osgrr

Buying: Oreamp 103/104 bp any QR.

Im lookin for Oreamp 103/104 bp any QR. PM me if u got any for sale!
  7. Osgrr

Slamed the Slotmachine and made me a new record!

after a couple of crappy runs on 103.. back to 101light and i'm happy i did! :yay: Click to enlarge My first crafting hof uber 10k,, took me a couple of hours to calm down but now settled with a beer!:beerchug: tnx for all the congrats people!
  8. Osgrr

PC : Force Mace Assail UL

Longtime seens last sale.. anyone have a clue on current markup? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Force_Mace_Assail
  9. Osgrr

Have been pounding cnd with bombs and probes last couple off days.. didnt go über but got some resources and when i got back i went for the nearest craftingstation and hit up the old 101 bp.. no hof but loots of globals and i almost missed it but there it was....:D:D:D Click to enlarge Yes...
  10. Osgrr

HoF: Yes! It was I that did it!

Like alot of other players i saw the atrox globals and hofs swirling by in chat.. and down on my luck(pedcard) from mining and crafting. I gave it a go! And ofcourse im very please that i did. Click to enlarge also tried abit of crafting.. and that work ok! aswell :beerchug: Thanks for all...
  11. Osgrr

Selling: Dr.Duchev Log Part 2+4

For Sale PM with offers Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 2 Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 4 good price quick sale!
  12. Osgrr

3times the fun

Last week people have been crafting amp like crazy.. I managed to snatch some of the peds! Click to enlarge Had a fourth one at 617 aswell forgot screeny... ;) :eek:So hofs for 10k+ in a week not to shabby:eek:
  13. Osgrr

New year has been great!!! sofar :)

after selling off alot o stuff the crafting pays off. Click to enlarge 3140 thats a nice one and just an 1h laters a small one of 397. Wish u all a grand new year and my the loot be with u! /Osgrr out;
  14. Osgrr

101Light yeah its the S...

about a week old but nice anyhow! had a couple of nice runs tryin to max the BP. Click to enlarge 3inone:yay::yay::yay: GL to u all!
  15. Osgrr

3 x hof

Yes! It´s been a good weekend:yay::yay: after alot of small ones Lootius delivered! Click to enlarge also got a 386 global on a enmat 101light.;) So see u in a week in Sakura! wish u all the best off luck and tnx for all the gratz.
  16. Osgrr

ones again 101's pays out for me!

gotta love thoose 101's after a slow week with only small blessings from lootius.. smacK! there it was Click to enlarge
  17. Osgrr

server is down right...?!

Anyone got any time when servers back up.. or is my ISP fu.... up again..?
  18. Osgrr

It's been a great night.. finally

When i was almost down and out they came :) Thx lootius! Click to enlarge [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  19. Osgrr

Game and PC crash when mining

Yupp a noob here but have a problem. Every time a find something when mining/probin and close in on it when im like 5-10m from it my game and PC Crash.. why is that :confused:
Back