Search results

1. J

Sweat Locations?

Hey People, I've been sweating a long time and while the location people sweat has shifted over the years I can normally find an active group somewhere. But for the past 2-3 weeks both nea's and ola42 have been pretty dead (at the times I play, which I know is not really peak EU time) What are...
  2. J

Power catalyst via sweat gatherer?

Can you unlock power catalyst with sweat gatherer? Entropedia says: "Capable in any mindforce profession. After reaching level 15 in mindforce one must actually use a hit or tp chip and get a skillgain to unlock it. Skillgains from healing/focusing chips will not trigger the unlock" But I...
  3. J

Player regeneration

Sorry but I couldn't find any recent information on this... what is the current formula for an avatar's regeneration?
  4. J

Not getting PED back from auction?

I'm hoping I just made a dumb mistake or am blind or something but for the life of me I can't find the 15 PED I got back from being outbid on an auction. I got 2 messages from auction, 1 clearly stating I won an auction, and 1 clearly stating I was outbid and that the PED would be automatically...
  5. J

Noob Mob Locations?

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere or just generally a dumb question (I always have to start with this because I see a lot of people act really rude to others who are asking a question that's answered elsewhere, ya know, because everyone wants to spend 3 hours sifting through the seemingly...
  6. J

Item Totaller?

Are there any tools that allow you to copy and paste your items from the EU website and it'll total up the value for you? I thought there was but I can't seem to find one...
  7. J

Scopes?

So obviously scopes zoom in... But whats this skillmod number on entropedia? And Does it increase hit rate? Does it increase skill gains? (I mean... there IS more decay O.o) Does it increase weapon range? Obviously it wouldn't do any of those significantly, but has anyone done any testing for...
  8. J

Auction, TT, or Trade?

So I recently hofed for 81k muscle oil.... .... what do you think I should do with it? Auction it all at once Auction it in smaller amounts like 5k-20k TT it Trade it I'm a noob here, but I hate TTing stuff... I want SOME kind of markup, with 81k muscle oil, 1% adds up to a significant number...
  9. J

Buying: Green Clothing

Ok It's time for me to get some new clothes :D But I'd like to see what all my options are and consider the prices, and I'm kind of a noob to clothing so I figured maybe I could just make a post and see... I want green clothing, I like light green more than dark green but I think the prices...
  10. J

HoF: My first global/hof on female snable!

:D Ive never even globalled before and then this wonderul old lady came along and POOF! :D :D :D weighing in at a total of 12k skills >:) noob wins big! I saw swirlies and was like "OMFG MY FIRST GLOBAL W00T" then I looked and almost sh*t my pants Now... what should I do with it? Anyone need...
  11. J

Do you have secrets?

Who here has secret/semi-secret information or strategies that they don't tell anyone or only tell a few select people? I'm just curious :X I don't expect anyone to tell them of course I just think that a lot of people have their little secrets they won't let on to anyone ;)
  12. J

Question: Unlocks relocking?

Can unlocks relock if you chip out and go under the profession level require to get that unlock? Or do you keep the skill regardless?
  13. J

Attributes affect on professions

I know entropedia says attributes affect whatever professions with however much % but attributes don't follow the same increase system as all other skills, so how do we know just how effectively they affect the profession? To simplify: Lets say profession X is made up of 50% skill Y and 50%...
  14. J

PC: es200

It would seem like they arent around anymore, but Im interested in the price of an es200, or an es300, i know es400 and es500 are crayz high and way out of range of my pocketbook but Im curious about the smaller ones. Or does no one even have them anymore?
  15. J

Question: Mob Aggro vs Mob Maturity

Does a mobs aggro increase with maturity? Obviously not a lot but would it subtly?
  16. J

Mentoring Skill

So I heard a long time ago when a disciple graduated people would get a lot of mentoring skills and that somewhere along the line it got nerfed so it becamse very hard to lvl up at all from having disciples graduate. Now I know that the mentor skill really doesn't mean/do anything other than...
  17. J

TT Hp skilling

I'm looking into what weapon from TT would be the best to boost HP, for a long time I heard powerfisting with the enknuckles was the best. But looking at the skills, it seems like longblades are the best. Between the powerfist, the shortblade, and the longblade, it seems like they all have...
  18. J

My avatar the Silver Surfer

I logged on today and randomly was silver O.o Like this: All other avatars were invisible and I just stayed silver until I relogged This has nothing to do with having an intel gpu btw (thought someone might say that) Dunno if its related to the other invisible bug O.o Sorry if this has been...
  19. J

Question: Old attributes v New Attribues

When MA changed the attributes from 20/20/20/9/20 to 1/1/1/1/1 how did this affect gains in attributes? Is 20+ the same as always with 1-20 different for newcomers or what? Are the avatars with the old attributes any any advantage/disadvantage compared to the new? (Other than the 9 stamina that...
  20. J

Sweaters effect on economy

I was just thinking about what sweaters do to the whole EU economy. My first thought was that so many people making free money HAS to show someplace, MA has to profit right? So if a ton of people are sweating and getting free PEDs, loot might *magically* be a lot worse o.O so MA can feed their...
  21. J

Long Range Sweating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGgqCaA9KWs Just a glitch from when I was lagging. But it was kinda funny to see someone sweating a combibo from out of sight haha
  22. J

Double Sweating(Now patched)

This was a while ago and I never noticed anything pop up about it on these forums, but for a while I could double sweat. I even saw a few other people doing it too. Start sweating, switch to rifle, switch back, concentrate. It would keep going and carry over and I would always be double...
  23. J

Skills when sweating

One of the biggest benefits of sweating is the defensive skills right? Particularly evade. my question is then, how are defensive skills gains in swamp camp vs neas? I'm not sure, but my guess is that defensive gains will be much better in swamp camp for a while because of how many mobs there...
  24. J

Skilling noob bps

Let's say I wanted to get a standard damper bp to skill up to BPC with, everyone seems to say get a 100 QR one to save PED, but at the same time, at 100 QR it won't get any better, so you're losing the chance to increase the value of the bp, and standard dampers aren't exactly cheap (may be...
  25. J

Scanners worth using?

I've used scanners quite a bit myself, but I've often wondered if it's even worth it, or if it would be wiser to put those PEDs towards a different method of skilling. I know that question is extremely vague, it really depends on how efficient you are with your PEDs, but to narrow it down... I...
Back