Search results

1. Grrrrr

Buying: DOA Slugstorm (trading only)

I am interested in trading my Adjusted V1 SGA, tier 5.9, for your DOA Slugstorm, not concerned what tier it is. :wtg: PM for offers. Regards.
  2. Grrrrr

Buying: Arson III TEN chip

Looking for an Arson III TEN chip, anything in the tier range 4-6 preferred, please let me if you have one for sale and what price you had in mind. :)
  3. Grrrrr

Selling: Genesis ArcSpark tier 7.6

Looking at selling my tier 7.6 Genesis ArcSpark, tt is at minimum condition. No sell price in mind, open to negotiations. Alternatively would be very interested in trading for an Arson Chip III TEN Edition. Drop me a PM if interested. :)
  4. Grrrrr

Buying: Mayhem foot guards (M)

Acquired... :locked:
  5. Grrrrr

Selling: Ranked Combat Knife tier 4.x

Selling Ranked Combat Knife... SOLD
  6. Grrrrr

Selling: Full Jaguar (M) at various tiers, full TT

***SOLD***, will even throw in a matching Master Coat :) Auction will run for 72 hours once SB has been received. PEDS only please.
  7. Grrrrr

Selling: Taking offers on full armour sets Salamander, Thunderbird and Viking (M)

I no longer have a need for these armours and taking offers of full sets Salamander SOLDThunderbird SOLDViking SOLD I will not split, selling as full sets only . All sets are at full tt.
  8. Grrrrr

Selling: R150 Assassin UnL

SOLD SOLD SOLD :locked: :locked: :locked:
  9. Grrrrr

Buying: Adj-V1

Sale completed... :yay:
  10. Grrrrr

10k spider mission completed

10k spider mission completed :yay: 10,000th mission kill Evade skill points before reward Evade skill points after reward Now back to normality :)
  11. Grrrrr

Could this happen in EU?

Chinese labour prisoners world of warcraft jixi re-education camp scam Interesting read...
  12. Grrrrr

Selling: Full Jaguar armour (M) and Adjusted V1

Selling (or trading) the following items: Full Jaguar armour (M) -All pieces tier 1 or greater (no piece yet to reach tier 1.9). No longer for sale Adjusted V1 sitting at tier 0.9 Sold
  13. Grrrrr

Achievement: 5k spider mission completed

Finally, the 5k spider mission has been completed! :yay: While doing this mission I kept stats on the globals and HOF's that I was lucky enough to get. From 0-1,000 spiders: 29 globals (including 1 HOF), ratio of 1 global for every 34 kills. From 1,001-2,000 spiders: 25 globals (including...
  14. Grrrrr

Selling: Unlimited Kilic Vass (reverse auction)

Auction closed... No takers :)
  15. Grrrrr

Info: Mission mob globals/HOF's

Thought I would share with the forum the number of globals/HOF's I have received while doing the recently introduced mission. My objective, at this stage, is to complete as many 1k iron challenges as I am possibly allowed to do. Here's a washup of how I went/am going: Completed missions Foul...
  16. Grrrrr

Selling: Jaguar (M) foot-guards

Due to my recent luck in looting Jaguar (M) foot-guards, and already owning Jaguar armour, I have no need for this armour part and am willing to part with them. Last recorded sale for this armour piece went for +2.1k PED (January 2010). SOLD
  17. Grrrrr

Uber: (L) Generation!

This one came as a complete surprise. My initial thought was that the foot guards were (L) and thought nothing of it. Then a second look brought instant joy! :eek: :yay: These were looted off the eviscerator spawn at the new crater (Cyclops I think it is called)...
  18. Grrrrr

How can this happen!?

Couple let baby starve after becoming obsessed with raising a virtual daughter online Some real nuffies in this world :rolleyes:
  19. Grrrrr

Buying: Mayhem Harness (M)

Looking to buy (or trade for) a Mayhem Harness (M). Please drop me a PM should you happen to be selling, or wanting to sell, one. :)
  20. Grrrrr

Buying: Thunderbird (M) Unlimited

Wanting to buy Thunderbird (M) unlimited armour, full set only. Can be an all Ped transaction or I can throw in Boar (M) unlimited armour as part of the deal. Throw me an offer... :)
  21. Grrrrr

Question: EU and FPC website both down...

Well they are at my end :confused: Anyone else having similar problems?
  22. Grrrrr

Question: 100k hunting ATH

Considering hunting is by far the number one activity on PC, I am amazed that a loot over 100k (tt value) has yet to drop. We've had a 229k crafting ATH and a 158k mining ATH. The best hunting ATH is around 98k-99k. I cannot see a reason why this "achievement" has yet to occur. Maybe once...
  23. Grrrrr

Info: 15,160 bombs later

Thought I would share with the miners of Planet Calypso statistics I recorded during a 6 month campaign of mining on Amethera and Eudoria. Equipment used (maxed): OF-105 TK-120 TK-220 Bombs dropped: 15,160 Amps used: OA-102's & OA-103's Claim % hit: Exactly 25% ;) Globals: 64 HOF's: 15...
  24. Grrrrr

Eat your heart out n00b

Was messing about in Entropia Tracker and came across this avatar's only 2 entries... Enough to make a seasoned EU veteran cry! :cry: :laugh: Yeah, yeah...EU is dynamic :) Enjoy.
  25. Grrrrr

Unusual mob spawn activity

Over the past few days I have noticed, at around 1030-1100 MA time a large build up of high maturity feffoids just north of Zeus tp. And, today, I spotted a thorifoid Shaman strutting his stuff out near the stable area. This is very unusual as normally you'd get bery, pluma and the odd warrior...
Back