Search results

1. N

30% returns

I know back when I was running in pixie armor, then later kobold w/ a TT Longblade: I repaired my enblade probably 3 times and looted a Ewe EP-21 Def. from an argo adult and a Fap-15 from an Exo Guardian. Then shortly after they made it to where creatures didn't give peds/pecs....and today I...
  2. N

Inactive Account Deletion?

:yay: LMAO, actually I JUST not got it..... My account name was exactly as I thought BUT the beginning letter was capital, not lowercase :) Tanks for the help tho +rep
  3. N

Inactive Account Deletion?

Does Entropia remove inactive accounts after a set time?? I had to quit for about 3 months because my comp was way too choppy, but I finally got my new comp....and my login that I thought was right isn't working, and I've tried reactivating like every email that I currently remember having
  4. N

Win 100ped! Mining/Skilling tool needs a name!

I d/k if these have been said or not, I tried to read through but I wanted to post before I forgot "Squee's Ass." LMAO (works 3 ways) MyMines v1 DataMiner v1 Mine Spy v1 Dapper v1 (Deposite Mapper) Mine Quest v1 Minekeeper v1 Outmine! v1 (little weird to me, but figured: someone might use your...
  5. N

How do we get Economical Hunting for newbies?

Even though they're more expensive: it wouldn't be a bad idea to save up to get at least goblin armor and either a small or large enblade. I started with both and went out hunting exo's. Also if you go for the goblin and the enblades (preferably big) then you can also hunt argonauts. That's what...
  6. N

NEW manly mutant mob Boorum (over 18 only)

Lol Critical hit! - You take 980 points of Damage! You decide to kill yourself! that's the only choice!
  7. N

PC: Omegaton A101 and Q

Thanks man, figured it was something like that
  8. N

PC: Omegaton A101 and Q

Could I get a markup in percentage form on Omegaton A101 This is really losing me, because according to PE-Auction: before the new update there was only an average of 3 peds being made off of them, and since the new update ppl have been making an average of 36.6 peds So why is that? Does it...
  9. N

Pricing Q about Selling

Do items sell better unrepaird, half-repaired, or fully repaired better? What I mean is if I found an item worth 20 ped that is currently only worth 3 ped would it sell better at 3 ped? 10 Ped? or the full 20 Ped?
  10. N

Forum Skins?

Man... I've looked around but haven't seen anything about changing skins... Is this the only skin that we're allowed to see ? :P Wouldn't mind see a dark-blue & Grey theme or something or maybe you can buy the ability to use new skins in the Forum store ;)
  11. N

PC: Shogun Thighs

Could I get a percentage on Shogun Thighs compared to TT. I tried searching PE-Wiki about it... but I really didn't see anything for just the thighs, or at least: not the info I was looking for
  12. N

Noob Journal = P

Well Rocky, I read the same thing earlier and I know it didn't stop me though... I updated, then went and killed some Bery's. But from what I remember reading: it was only certain creatures that were having issues... so I d/k man, but good luck Actually I had a nice turnover today despite the...
  13. N

1.000.000 rounds in 24h Celebration run!

Hell yeah Not saying I want to do a marathon, but it would be nice to spend at least $200....but unfortunately I have things I gotta get But anyways PIRRO: "Run Pirro, Run!" I think Pirro deserves a custom Terminator Armor :laugh: ^_^ Look out for dung
  14. N

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Believe it or not Listen to my band -No Other- It sucks though, because it's our old material...... our new material hasn't been recorded yet
  15. N

Just got Scammed, anything I can do?

On the other hand: me being a noob I'd like to find another noob that likes to mine, let them collect some stackables.... then let them try to rip me off of my armor ^_^.... take them to a PvP to "deal" then after they try it: pull out my looted Ewe-21 and be like "You have just been...
  16. N

Land Areas

Alright, I have a Q now about Land Grabs / Land Areas If you come to one that's not owned by anyone: can you take it for free, or does MA still make you lose an arm for it?
  17. N

Any1 know of a good cheap(very) graphic card???

yeah I know I can't wait to get my new comp here in a few weeks Right now I'm sporting my friend's comp with some of my accessories (mine burnt out *sad*) It has 1gh Intel Processor, 3xx SdRam, and a 128mb nVida PCI card. My new one will be 256mb nVidia Turbo Cache, 4 gigs 533bus DDR-Ram...
  18. N

Any1 know of a good cheap(very) graphic card???

*rolls* :laugh: Go to www.computergeeks.com I got a nVidia FX 256mb card for like $56 :) Not shabby at all And hell, back about 5 years ago or so I paid $90 for a shitty ATI 64mb video card, a little off topic but I'll just put it this way: at the time I had 64mb vid card, 700mh amd...
  19. N

Q About armors

Could someone please help me clarify armor a little bit better? It's kind of confusing to me because I'm just used to seeing armor as having: Physical reduction, then magical reduction. So what's the difference between (and examples are cool too) about Cut, Stab, Impact Penetr, Shrap, Burn...
  20. N

Eomon ATH!!!

:eek: Pretty much all I have to say
  21. N

Dark's Weapons Boutique @ Omegaton

O.o I need that cutter 1 :eek: Cutter 2 is better, but cutter1 is actually my username for a lot of stuff
  22. N

ATH coming globals stopped

ATH? And speaking of Globaling... When I first joined I had a rifle but thought it sucked so I sold it and got a shortblade. Well: I finally realized I could kill Args with it so I went on an arg hunt, and wow... almost globaled. Got a good amount of peds (for a noob), 8X Iron Ore and an...
  23. N

Loot Items Q

I guess a chippy I never got to see it's name, but yeah.... actually I just found out earlier today about the payout for those turps :) Man. I wish someone would make an Armor chart that displays armor from the weakest to the strongest I need some new armor
  24. N

Price.... Checks

Lyst Stone Soft Hide Exosaur Hide Caldorite Stone CAn't remember what else there was....
  25. N

Loot Items Q

So I have a question about loot... Can it be anything? (from hide to weapons) Andman! I want to kill either some of thsoe little chicken or Flamingo type creatures.....damn things can run so fast Lol... bet you can manufacture a fryer and Trade off what you cook of it
Back