Search results

1. N

Inactive Account Deletion?

Does Entropia remove inactive accounts after a set time?? I had to quit for about 3 months because my comp was way too choppy, but I finally got my new comp....and my login that I thought was right isn't working, and I've tried reactivating like every email that I currently remember having
  2. N

PC: Omegaton A101 and Q

Could I get a markup in percentage form on Omegaton A101 This is really losing me, because according to PE-Auction: before the new update there was only an average of 3 peds being made off of them, and since the new update ppl have been making an average of 36.6 peds So why is that? Does it...
  3. N

Pricing Q about Selling

Do items sell better unrepaird, half-repaired, or fully repaired better? What I mean is if I found an item worth 20 ped that is currently only worth 3 ped would it sell better at 3 ped? 10 Ped? or the full 20 Ped?
  4. N

Forum Skins?

Man... I've looked around but haven't seen anything about changing skins... Is this the only skin that we're allowed to see ? :P Wouldn't mind see a dark-blue & Grey theme or something or maybe you can buy the ability to use new skins in the Forum store ;)
  5. N

PC: Shogun Thighs

Could I get a percentage on Shogun Thighs compared to TT. I tried searching PE-Wiki about it... but I really didn't see anything for just the thighs, or at least: not the info I was looking for
  6. N

Land Areas

Alright, I have a Q now about Land Grabs / Land Areas If you come to one that's not owned by anyone: can you take it for free, or does MA still make you lose an arm for it?
  7. N

Q About armors

Could someone please help me clarify armor a little bit better? It's kind of confusing to me because I'm just used to seeing armor as having: Physical reduction, then magical reduction. So what's the difference between (and examples are cool too) about Cut, Stab, Impact Penetr, Shrap, Burn...
  8. N

Price.... Checks

Lyst Stone Soft Hide Exosaur Hide Caldorite Stone CAn't remember what else there was....
  9. N

Loot Items Q

So I have a question about loot... Can it be anything? (from hide to weapons) Andman! I want to kill either some of thsoe little chicken or Flamingo type creatures.....damn things can run so fast Lol... bet you can manufacture a fryer and Trade off what you cook of it
  10. N

Custom Toolbar

How do you get into the custom hotkey edit panel?
  11. N

Account problem, any ideas?

I just started EU a few days ago and I started in New Oxford. Well I decided to TP to Port Atlantis and when I did I got hit with a MAJOR amount of lag and next thing you know I'm booted off Now when I start EU up it says my Account is locked! Any ideas of what to do? Trying to tell Support...
  12. N

Qs About Mining

Alright, I'm basically starting off with a little bit of a few classes to see what all I like and anyways, just from what I've seen a good way to start of could be to mine and then sell what you find, but I have a few Qs: 1)Do certain areas have better resources than others and 2) do you find...
  13. N

2 Noob Questions

Alright, I tried searching around for these but didn't see much When I try to sweat it usually fails, so should I try with a different animal or what? Also I got stranded at the fertilizer making place (or w/e) {Dear God that was hell for my noob-self} but if creatures came too close they...
  14. N

Question about Cash

Hello Everyone, I just started playing Entropia about 5 mins ago and before I give out credit card info or anything like that I was wondering Besides BUYING Ped or anything of the sort: can you lose your money For example: I d/k if it's possible, but say I had 50ped and someone steals 60oed...
Back