Search results

1. Nexia

Selling: Bulk make-up sale

I looted all this myself from various mobs. Since I allready have two facemasks, I don't have a use for it. BULK SALE ONLY Total TT: 435.70 ped SB: 100% BO: 120% CB: 100 % by Grrrrr Auction ends 48 hours after the last bid has been received. Item Number TT Cosmetic Pen (Dark Brown) 2 8.00 PED...
  2. Nexia

Achievement: Chomper Queen

Some people call me the chomper addict, but I prefer chomper queen. And now it's official: Click to enlarge RIP to all those chompies who helped me achieve this :D!
  3. Nexia

What not to do to get freebies......

From time to time, I get people who just throw open a PM, mostly new avas. Most of the time, I don't have a problem with that, EU can be quite confusing in the beginning (or even now :D). They ask questions, I answer as well as I can. 90 percent of the time, this is where it stops. But once in...
  4. Nexia

Uber: Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit

In itself, the item hasn't much worth; but the present attached to it is IMO worth of the ATH :-). I looted the 'red banana' from a seg this evening, when I thought event was allready over :ahh:. Doom and I have collected everything ourselves, so that is also a bit of an achievement I think...
  5. Nexia

Achievement: 200 hp

At last (a tiny little bit thanks to the 3x skill bonus :-p) it has arrived: 200 HP :yay:! It was a slow process (I chipped a bit up to get Combat Sense) that included grinding a lot of chompers (and bots lately). I'm proud :). Click to enlarge Next one: 250 (or maybe 210 ;)). Regards Nexia
  6. Nexia

Selling: Vain Gloves F (L)

I looted these last week from my dear old chomperfriends. I have no use for them, so I put them up for sale. TT: 159.75 ped (out of 205 ped) SB: 800% BO: Not determined current bid: none After I received the first bid, the sale will continue for another 7 days. I will wait one hour after the...
  7. Nexia

Uber: Vain Gloves F (L)

I decided to return to my 'Ye Old Faithfull' chompers yesterday, since Falxloot was very disappointing (to say the least :(). Good thing I did, because they looted very nicely. One of those very nice loots was this beauty :yay:: Click to enlarge I apologize for the not so very good quality of...
  8. Nexia

Selling: Unl hl 15

Hello I decided to put up my looting-pride for sale. To keep it nice and simple SB: TT + 125 K BO: TT + 170 k Current bid: NONE (TT is 11.710 ped) Stats: Click to enlarge The sale ends 10 days after the SB has been met, and extends with 1 day after the last bid. I prefer peds only. I thank you...
  9. Nexia

Buying: Mod fap

I would like to purchase a MOD fap :yay:. I'll trade it for my IMP fap + Assassin R150 UNL. PM me if you would consider this trade! Regards Nexia
  10. Nexia

Unl isis hl 15

I have no idea what price to set for this very nice baby :cool:. Some help and comments (only constructive please) are very welcome. The stats are: Click to enlarge Here follows the eco-test: It's the first time I did a decay fruit test so someone might double check the data. Biggest thing I...
  11. Nexia

Discovery: Unl hl 15

I have made my ATH discovery :yay::yay: Click to enlarge It was in a double ATH: UNL HL 15 + assassin (see screenie in ATH section if you want proof ;)). I won't be complaining for a looooong time :). Happy regards Nexia
  12. Nexia

ATH: UNL HL 15 + UNL Assassin R150

Doom and I have been talking about that UNL HL15 for ages now. When there was a big HOF (last week I think) with an UNL Assassin R150 I sighed yet again: not for me. But hey, I was getting used to it :rolleyes:. Today, I started of with a nice hof: full TT HL15 L. I thought: good hunt allready...
  13. Nexia

HoF: A very nice day in Entropia

I think yesterday qualifies as a great day in Entropia (for me ;)). One of my first chompers of the morning gave me 2584 ped, my personal record :wtg:. Nothing special, just a full TT Korss 400 L and a looooot of muscle oil. Click to enlarge During the day, I had a very good hunting spree...
  14. Nexia

Selling: Looots of make-up

I'm selling all my make-up. I've been saving them hoping to become a great make-up artist, but yet again another dream shattered ;)(I am terrible, and don't have the patience). This is a bulk sale only. The auction will last for one week, untill Monday 8th of September, 18.00 MA time. SB: 1415...
  15. Nexia

Selling: 76 cans black / Hermes, spart., Infiltrator F

I bought myself some L armor for the RX event. However, it became apparent (yet again) that I suck at PVP. After realising this, I've decided to sell these items. I don't have any use for them (at least not with TT on them). BO is the same price I paid for the items. The black paint was...
  16. Nexia

Selling: HL 15 (L), different TTs

Hello I've been hunting chompers for the last few weeks, and have saved up a nice collection HL15 (L) by now. I'm very happy with my current set-up, so no need for me to use these myself. Here is the link to the stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=559 Isis HL15 (L) 1...
  17. Nexia

Selling: Bulk LR32

ITEMS SOLD FOR BO --> THREAD CAN BE CLOSED Atroxes are one of my favourite mobs, and sometimes they treat me right and give me (more or less) useful thingies :). I'm selling my LR32s only as a full batch . TOTAL TT: 1313.62 ped (various TT, listed below) STARTBID: 105 % (1379.30 ped) BUYOUT...
  18. Nexia

Selling: ESI 225.80 ped

I looted this esi from an atrox guardian this weekend. TT on esi: 225.80 ped SB: 960% (2167,68 ped) BO: 1050% (2370,90 ped) Current bid: SOLD for BO to Scarlon --> thread can be closed This auction runs until Sunday 27/07, 20.00 MA time. Auction is extended with one hour after...
  19. Nexia

Selling: ESI 716 and 112 TT

I looted these in a matter of two hours or so :wtg:, but I am in no need of them. I'm more interested in feeding my pedcard :D... So hear it goes: ESI 716,21 ped TT: SB 1025 % BO 1200 % Current bid: 1060% by Termit ESI 112,33 ped TT: SB 950 % BO 1050 % Current bid: none Bidding can...
  20. Nexia

HoF: And another one (silent this time)

Well, perhaps MA heard my words of praise or maybe this is just a rare lucky day (whatever is more likely): I got another nice esi. Somewhat less nice than the previous one, but I am certainly NOT complaining! :yay: Click to enlarge Thank you MA (would they now give me a third??) :wtg:
  21. Nexia

Uber: Uber Esi

It has been a long time since I had anything to post, but I think this qualifies ;). They have allready given me a nice amount of black paint, but was damn glad to get this 716 ped one! I love MA right now :yay:
  22. Nexia

Bear Helmet M (L)

After seeing so many L versions from existing armors dropping, I wanted to give a go myself. My sweet hubbie said his esto's had allready dropped the F version of this helmet and he wanted to give it a try himself. I have wanted to be 'the first colonist' for a long time, so I had a go at it...
  23. Nexia

Nice Rutuba Footies on my BDay

Yesterday, I was hunting big troxes at the rig. Loot wasn't that amazing, until a got a 190-ped globie. Nothing special there, but I finally looted some nice footguards: Rutuba, full TT (145.50 ped). Perhaps MA knew it was my birthday, but if they did, they screwed up my gender.... They are M...
  24. Nexia

Rutuba Footies M full TT for sale

Hello I was so lucky to loot some Rutuba footguards on my birthday. Ofcourse they just had to be M so they don't fit me that well.... They are full TT (145.50 ped). Here are the stats again, for your information: Click to enlarge I have set the startbid at: 600%. There is no buyout...
  25. Nexia

!!Discount Boards spree!!

Become a carpenter today or skill up! I'm selling all my boards. Starting bid: TT +1 This auction runs untill Sunday 16th of December 20.00 MA-time. Name board >> Amount of boards >> TT value Short Bigwig Board >> 82 >> 62.32 PED Short Firn Board >> 1774 >> 319.32 PED Short Midastree Board...
Back