Search results

1. Alien

Need Linux Help ! (Looking for potential security issues)

Hey all! I've never really used linux before, only started using it ~10 weeks ago @ university. I can do ls, cat, javac, java etc :D I'm no super user. My problem is that now for one subject I've been given a linux system and told to find security flaws with it. Flaws that were intentionally...
  2. Alien

Buying: Bicak Blix(L)

Hunters of Longtooth and Mulmun, I'm looking to buy some Blixes for my hunting pleasure. Perhaps an Unlimited one if the price is exceptionally good :) Thanks in advance :kiss:
  3. Alien

Strangely fun and addictive browser game - Molehill Empire

Howdy y'all, just thought I'd share a new addiction with you. Several months ago my girlfriend started playing this game Molehill Empire. At that time I couldn;t get onto the internet so she challenged me to catch her up in level when I got back online, of course I accepted her challenge, and am...
  4. Alien

Buying: Shortblades Skills

Heya, I'm looking for ~12PED TT of shortblades skill. Offering 1500% I can provide ESIs if needed, just PM me and we'll work something out. Thanks!
  5. Alien

Help: AHR seems to be offline!

Yes that's right, AHR seems to be offline this morning. That means I can;t do any coursework or assignments. Please bring it back so I can do work :D Seriously, I can;t work in silence ;)
  6. Alien

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

We have to count to 100! Counting up no more than 1 at a time, and no double posting (one after the other). You can post more than once in this topic, we're attempting the reach the 100 Mark! However... When a Mod/Admin posts 'START AGAIN!' we have to start again with 1. The catch is.. They...
  7. Alien

Fun / interesting / helpful things for new (and old!) players to do

After a while of thinking about things, reading posts about what should be improved in EU, I had an idea that I feel would benefit the whole community. If it was introduced we could all complete these little ‘tasks’ if we wanted to, but only once per ‘task’! My idea is simple, there should be...
  8. Alien

Halloween pressies!

Yay the pressies just came! I got an infernal trident :F And then lost connection :laugh: \edit, here it is. Excuse my meager graphics card, and yes, that little red box is telling me I'm running low on system mmory. I'm upgrading at christmas ;P Click to enlarge
  9. Alien

EU players in COVENTRY!

I guess if you're reading this, then you live in Coventry :yay:. If you're not, you're just nosey :laugh: Well i'm moving to live in Coventry next week to go to University, just wondering how many EU players are there, and if there's anything I should know. Thanks!
  10. Alien

If you have EVER hunted with CRT, check this thread! We may have PEDs for you

Hey all, I still have some PEDs from item splits made and the owners are not in my FL, or I've arranged to contact them through other people who haven;t seen them online. So I'm posting the names here. If your name is posted, just PM me and we can arrange a time and place to pick up your PEDs...
  11. Alien

Fully automatic machine gun

I've been thinking about an interesting new weapon which I would like to see introduced. A fully automatic machine gun! How would it work? You ask.. To make it fully automatic, it would fire continuously as long as the mouse button was held down. I imagine stats to be something like this...
  12. Alien

FYI: After new update Window Mode isn;t working (For me at least)

After the update of 5mins ago, when I log in with window mode ticked in options, the game still opens in full screen. Which causes my GFX card to overheat and go x_x
  13. Alien

Question: People using RADEON X800 XT - Can you see Avatars?

Heya, I can see everything on low quality with my GFX card, except avatars. My question is: If you have the same card as me, can you see avatars (Face, hair, clothes textures etc)? Or are they just a block of color? And I know I need a new card, I will be upgrading very soon. Thanks
  14. Alien

Info: Solution to falling-down-long-distance-got-stuck bug

Well I've found A solution, simpler than the ones people are saying right now. When falling, switch to 1st person view and hold your run/walk key (Or press R). You can then move around straight away when you land, provided you keep the movement key pressed, and you stay in 1st person view. You...
  15. Alien

Window mode - What happened to the options?

EU options in the clientloader have been greatly.. Reduced. Can anyone suggest a way to change the resolution of window mode? Maybe the cvar files?
  16. Alien

THE END OF VU 9.$ (Connection Lost)

Slightly disappointing ;)
  17. Alien

How popular are you on EF?

Just had an idea while using up my one allotted think of the day: How popular are you on EF? To find this out.. Simply divide your reputation points by your number of posts, and post the number rounded to 3 decimal places :D To find out reputation points, go to your UserCP...
  18. Alien

Funny Pic

Well, I found it funny, so I had to take a picture of it.. Was on holiday in the US, It was a parking meter Probably not funny for US citizens, ah well :laugh: Click to enlarge Oo the pic's real large, sorry :ahh: And I also managed to get my fingers in it :ahh:
  19. Alien

Buying: Rutuba Boobies Guard

My girlfriend is looking for a Rutuba boobies guard, her boobies are constantly getting hit by mobs :( Any and all offers are welcome, but low TT is much preferred Thanks!
  20. Alien

FYI: More (New) Land Areas

While running around Amethera I realised that there seem to be a couple of new Land Areas hanging around there.. If I use this pic as a referance: Now check your ingame map.. I see one more to the right of number 2, and another above it.. Are these really new LAs? Or am I just going a bit...
  21. Alien

Question: Did people withdraw less when the loot was better?

This question has been bothering me for quite a while now: Did people withdraw less when the loot was better? My reasoning is that if people get a super HoF nowadays, they're not too keen on putting it back into the system as they know they'll get (Probably a lot) less back out than they put...
  22. Alien

Grand Formidon (DNA Description included)

Out exploring and what do I find? A grand formidon, A grand formidon DNA in a land area! Here's the pic: They're in the gradivore LA NW of Nates Two of the gradivore DNAs are pending extinction Enjoy :)
  23. Alien

Question: Are eMINE armor pieces named incorrectly?

This has bothered me since they came out and I've seen no threads about it yet so decided to make my own.. I think 2 of these eMINE armor peces are named incorrectly. The names are: eMINE PG/A --> Arms eMINE PG/H --> Helmet eMINE PH/HG --> Thighs eMINE PG/SG --> Shins eMINE PG/T --> Harness...
  24. Alien

Selling: 9000 EFD --> Start bid = 390EFD/PED!

Hey y'all, this is an EFD auction! I have 9k of it to sell Start bid: 390 EFD per PED (23.07 PED rounded down to 23PED) Buyout: 300EFD per PED! (30 PED) Current offer: Sold @ Buyout to xInFernaLx! I'd like a fast(ish) sale, hence the cool buyout :cool: Thanks!
  25. Alien

Buying: Genesis Amethera HQ Shop Booth

As title says, I'm buying a shop booth @ Genesis Amethera HQ! My offer is 2.5kPEDs and an F (Unlimited) Boar Harness PM me if you think we can arrange something!
Back