Search results

1. ´CHARON´

Lvl 50 -> lvl 100

from 50 to 100 level in hunting profession ... prepare for a couple of millions peds needed to be turned :) It very depends on the mob you hunt and gun you are using of course => how much peds do you turn per hour on certain mob. From my experience, if I hunted mobs with less hp (atrox...
  2. ´CHARON´

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 2.9 and Chronicle armor (M) (UL) tier 1.9 w/o gloves

I still havent received any photos of Menaceˇs wife so needed to accept offer in peds for imkII, gratz to happy buyer :yay:
  3. ´CHARON´

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 2.9 and Chronicle armor (M) (UL) tier 1.9 w/o gloves

Hmm ... I havent received such offer before ... send me her photo and I will decide :D BUMP :):yay:
  4. ´CHARON´

Hussk Update

Great step MA, I like it :yay:
  5. ´CHARON´

SB and BO lowered to get some more offers. Once SB is met, there is one week for another offers. Items will be then sold to highest offer / BO after one week.
  6. ´CHARON´

Achievement: 300K Skills, Mindforce Harmony and 3533 PED Argonaut Young

Gratz to 300k TS ... u are better than me in this :)
  7. ´CHARON´

GL with that :D ... expect my PM after I see you on Top10 in ATH list :D
  8. ´CHARON´

Rigth or left kidney ... whatever ... just sell it and buy my imkII :laugh:
  9. ´CHARON´

FYI: Team Kimmi Merry Mayhem 2011 Score Board!!!

Kimmi is da best ... noone can compete !!! Im just wondering how did he so accurate calculate the points of the other teams :scratch2::laugh:
  10. ´CHARON´

Dears, Due to lesser time to play and also other posibilities within EU, I would like to sell these nice pieces of old-school EU history. Improved MkII tier 2.9 (second best eco weapon ingame right after ancient version) SOLD Next tiers: 155, 65, 82, 76, 130, 97, 145, 121...
Back