Search results

1. A

Question: 711! Dont you have any humor?

Surely you've been here long enough to know the answer to your question.
  2. A

FYI: AHR Logo Finalists! Please Vote Now!

Unlucky, your vote was wasted.
  3. A

skills and profs calc method

Yeah there was a lot of screen grabbing, pixel counting and strained eyes involved. Think there are still some gaps if you feel like contributing, chipping out yields results too =)
  4. A

Question: Best Amp With M2a

The most you can amp a weapon is by half its max. The M2a has a max damage of 19 so you can amp it by 9.5. The E-amp 12 amps by 10 so you're wasting pecs on 0.5 damage which you aren't doing, but suffering the decay for. The E-amp 12 uses the same amount of ammo as the a102 but decays roughly 3...
  5. A

FYI: AHR Logo Finalists! Please Vote Now!

2, 3 and 8 are out for me as they don't know how to spell 'Haven'. Eliminating others brings it down to 1 and 4. Gotta say 1 wins for me but hey.
  6. A

Mindarks Annual Report 2008

I think the biggest story to come out of this is that Legion knows girls
  7. A

Yum. A beer.

mFVbpge2Zh0
  8. A

Yum. A beer.

Whilst we're at it check out the man with a fish on his head. cMhVcSEMMNQ
  9. A

Mental disorder

Yes, far be it for medical professionals to know anything. The simple term 'therapy' is used but can mean a variety of different techniques with approaches tailored to the individual's need. Had a problem, but I'm mostly alright now. I think part of my problem is actually a personality trait...
  10. A

Info: A snable experiment

In one breath I want to stamp my feet and say wrong because you could have got uber lucky with a 2k snable and this would have meant (Assuming your cost to kill remained the same ~12 pec) you'd still be up after 16,000 no looters. 300 really isn't enough imo to justify generalised conclusions...
  11. A

These shoes are made for pwning.

Nice work and thanks for sharing. It was something like this I was expecting when I saw Happy Feet. Does the acrylic not crack with wear? Did you paint a fixative or curing layer over the top? And you can use acrylics on shirts, here's some tips. Also cupcakes!.
  12. A

About Loots

The ranking of loot frequency is actually given on entropedia here and is a guide only based on subjective opinion of those who choose to edit it. Unknown Loot frequency is unknown (default value) Very often Items found in most loots. Often Items you loot several times every hunt. (at least...
  13. A

Fight My Brute

Already a thread for this: here.
  14. A

Sgqdzc mzld

troll *yawn*
  15. A

Someone must know how to do this.....

But there is so little evidence beyond the anecdotal! You and Witte are like my Entropian Dawkinses, that's why I helped all those years ago with the skill effect on professions thread. EVIDENCE uber alles. Occam's razor etc. Back on topic though - I came back to the game (having chipped out...
  16. A

Someone must know how to do this.....

If you say perception my entire faith in humanity will fail.
  17. A

beat my brute

Try theirs.
  18. A

More Logic System

My question: What have you been doing for 2 1/2 years? Try breer m1a + a102 aswell (max 4.2 dmg/pec 11.2 dps)
  19. A

HoF: The time has come - The very first HoF!

Salamander I thought, but was wrong. Nice.
  20. A

sry i checked my history and it says it was a neg rep! I meant it + I shall spread then reward...

sry i checked my history and it says it was a neg rep! I meant it + I shall spread then reward to make up for this.:ahh:
  21. A

np - I'll try to explain my reps better in future =p

np - I'll try to explain my reps better in future =p
  22. A

MA should indeed pay attention to this issue:

You said it yourself. It doesn't mean you will get better returns. And contrary to your wikipedian democracy of knowledge logic I'd much rather have one person who has done some empirical research describe their findings than "many" making unsubstantiated claims without reason or evidence.
  23. A

Sweating a dead end now?

at 0.4 pec per bottle it's worth 20 times less than when I started. People were moaning then that it wasn't feasible. Sweaters' unions were trying to form then objecting to the drop in prices. If sweat is worth anything people will still do it.
  24. A

Your Forum Routine?

Homepage which will tell me if I have messages (which I never do), then click New Posts, scroll around a bit ignoring some and deciding to read a few choice cuts. Occasionally I even post.
  25. A

Can you Buy Diet Coke in your Country?

You're right, it isn't carcinogenic.
Back