Search results

1. T

Error logging in

If any one is interested there are hardware programable TOTP cards than can be used liek GC system. For example https://www.token2.com/shop/product/token2-miniotp-3-programmable-card-with-restricted-time-sync or...
  2. T

Error logging in

Did you check https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/security/activate/ ? Page is available without requirements of GC code passing. When you got GC but deactivated on this page there is posibility to activate it back :)
  3. F2A activation page

F2A activation page

4. T

Error logging in

This time, MA may intentionally not synchronize GC even if it has the opportunity, because it wants to finally get rid of this system.
  5. T

Error logging in

I play in EU from many places and computers. Depending on where I am. GC is small, does not depend on anything, e.g. the need to charge the device (the battery lasts for years), and is convenient to use. BS is connected to the computer and does not have any hardware security that could be...
  6. T

Error logging in

I believe MA is doing this on purpose to encourage users to switch to the mobile application. After one update it was the same. Personally, I don't trust software-based security. Only physical security is worth anything. I received a response from technical support to switch to the entropia...
  7. T

Disturbance notice: Gold card issues

I confirming it too. It is a live.
  8. T

I think better way is use Arc Welder https://www.techspot.com/article/1365-run-android-apps-using-chrome/ But with that kind of solutions you will be able login only where your PC is available? I'm playing from 2 places regulary and sometimes from 3 other. This is no option for me. Also this is...
  9. T

I think that You will not be able to reactivate your GC as MA is no longer selling GC's.
  10. T

Extended Downtime for Release

Same here.
  11. T

Almost there "Internal error.."
  12. T

I think they have no idea that servers are still down for clients. That is why we got release notes already.
  13. T

You are already more than 2 hours late. Any news?
  14. T

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

Bump nr. 5
  15. T

Weekly Bump
  16. T

Weekly Bump
  17. T

Weekly Bump
  18. T

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade

Weekly Bump
  19. T

Weekly Bump
  20. T

Weekly Bump
  21. T

Are rules i've add enough?
  22. T

SOLD Low TT. Peds only. One month end date. SB:1.5K BO:2.3K
  23. T

Tier 6.1 SB: 13K BO: 16K Tiers: VII-111,VIII-68,IX-90,X-88
  24. T

No trade terminal for virtual tycoon app?!?!

Nanocube is not avaliable too.
Back