Search results

1. Calin

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Please add me. Arutha Calin Surana
  2. Calin

What is your favorite planet?

Arkadia for sure. Arkadia has a cool concept and is moving forward in a steady, well reasoned manner. They don't just throw a bunch of stuff out there against the wall and see if anything sticks. They are a great company who obviously cares about their customers.
  3. Calin

Question: Is 20-30% return on CLD realistic?

Exactly. They take an obscenely HUGE cut. They should trim back to 10% - 15% which would increase loots and increase new players and player retention.
  4. Calin

Looking for RL food recipes.

This weekend I'll be adding these to my "To Try" cookbook. I may make one or two of them this week too. Thank you all!
  5. Calin

MindArketing

Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Yes. This. Seriously. Trying to squeeze every penny out of a few people makes no sense at all. But, as this has been mentioned SO MANY times before, it's become obvious that MA just doesn't get it, or refuses to try...
  6. Calin

I'm actually from New York originally, so yes, I got a bit of Italian food there, but I'm thinking it was more New York Italian than Italy Italian. I'm interested in all different kinds of foods really. If there is a regional specialty within a country I'm interested in that too, no matter what...
  7. Calin

Yay! I'm getting responses. Thank you!!! My tastebuds are looking forward to new flavors!
  8. Calin

I'm interested in trying out some great recipes for meals from all over the world. Since EU has so many people from so many places I thought I'd ask you all for suggestions of the best recipes for the best foods from your home country. I'd love to get: The country it's from. The name of the...
  9. Calin

Beware entering calypso air space

Shouldn't there be warnings for things like this on the global chat as soon as people log in?
  10. Calin

You know you're an EU miner when...

I was doing some weeding in my garden the other day. I dropped a handful of weeds as I was going to go get my rake. Everything was fine until I realized I had counted out enough time to drop again. I just stopped and laughed my ass off.
  11. Calin

How do you say the name of this MOB?

Caudatergus. Kaw-da-ter-gus. Eomon. ee-oh-mon. Cornundacauda Kor-nun-dah-kow-dah.
  12. Calin

PCF Game: Best thing you can say about MindArk

They created a game which has great potential. Once they figure out how to keep new players, and how to cut the cost of play (not noobie play, but real, fun, mid to high-mid level play) down drastically so that ordinary people can afford to play, it will be a great game.
  13. Calin

Should the new Attribute Tokens be tradable?

No, they should not be tradable.
  14. Calin

Happy Hour.... Have a drink... I mean kill on MA...

Why would MA do something for someone who is planning to leave? Makes more sense for them to keep ped tied up.
  15. Calin

Julian recovered all his items back from that bad trade

Great news! Thanks for letting us know.
  16. Calin

time to loot?

That would be really crappy if they did that. So, it's probably true. I'd like to know though.
  17. Calin

We really need an answer please!

It really is a bad thing to allow.
  18. Calin

You know you are a depositer when...

When you mean to look at the HOF list and accidentally hit the Deposit button out of habit. (actually a deposit is the only way I can "HOF" nowdays)
  19. Calin

please send a support case if you are disgusted by MA partnering with affiliate marketeers like sometrics and social type

I just hope that they do a lot more to get the word out than this. I won't be doing this stuff, but I don't mind it being an option for others. If you want to get a few peds this way, fine by me.
  20. Calin

Exactly. Once you get into the level 30 - 40 range+ you get a huge slowdown in skill gains, and even if you manage to go up a bit it doesn't help a lot because the equipment you'd move up to is so expensive that most people can't even begin to think about it. Unless you have a lot of money to...
  21. Calin

The problem with EU's economy

Yeah. GREED. Same IRL and in EU.
  22. Calin

Feeling strange

After everything changed on Calypso I felt like it was all just 'wrong' somehow. I moved to another planet for a while and knowing that it was SUPPOSED to be different made me feel better. I've moved on to yet another one now, but I imagine if I went back to Calypso I could feel more comfortable...
  23. Calin

why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

This is the main reason I avoid Calypso. I want to have another company (PP) between me and MA. Since Calypso and MA are one in the same I feel I can't trust anything from Calypso. Plus, the attitude of the Calypso devs (Kim)is total crap when it comes to customer service. I don't want to be...
  24. Calin

Ideas on how to expand the playerbase...

Drop the quantity of ATH and mage-uber size loots. Cut the percentage MA & PP's get per player. Use the money to lower the overall cost to play for everyone. This will get people to stick around longer. When people are happy they will stay around AND they will bring in friends. I'd love to...
  25. Calin

German is a cool language *.*

Fun! Very nice.
Back