Search results

1. G

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Jane Grethyr Honda
  2. G

Info: MF Chips and what drops them.

Hiya. Lacerating attack nanochip II from Steel Bird Regeneration Chip I from feffoid Nice thread btw, keep it going :)
  3. G

Simon! no but awesome art

I just -need- to bump this :D Where is Simon anyhows?
  4. G

Highest tiered UL TT items in game

Bumping potentially interesting thread :) Currently working on A.R.C. Pilot set (F) myself, parts are 0.3-0.7 atm I think.
  5. G

WoF 2012 Team Finland PERKELE!!!

Got a hectic saturday coming, but if I can make it online, I'll be there.
  6. G

Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator Mentor Ed.

Bumpie bump!
  7. G

Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Colorator Mentor Ed.

So, what would the price be on this little beauty? Markup graph shows tt+0.04, one sold for year/decade. Thanks in advance *bump*
  8. Spikey

Spikey

Spikey's spikey hair
  9. G

Mister Spikey, with a spikey hair (or face?)

Click to enlarge Logged in just to see this matey here staring at me, how convenient the name was considering the bug :) (Hope this works...) (Thank God the tutorials and sorry for everything I've ever done to anyone.) Edit: Well, still working on it! Edit2: Now perhaps.. Edit3: It works!
  10. G

Simon! no but awesome art

Yay I guess I had to reply here something. All the required info is up there ;)
  11. G

PC: Omegaton Jungle Walkers BP(L)

Hello, Got one of these Jungle Walkers BP(L)s from tailoring global today, just wondering how much would the price be about? 21 Uses remaining. Thanks in advance.
  12. G

S: Omegaton Jungle Walkers BP(L)

Hello So what was the final selling price? 1440 PEDs?
  13. G

" No Issues " Radio Talkshow.

Well, I happened to hear this song of yours; to be honest I go more with metal/rock - music, but I was amazed. I actually liked it :) As for the Saturday (actually, I hope I'm not week too late) I'll try to be there and listen it up. Keep on lurking (and why not writing? ;)) Good luck on your...
  14. G

S: Super Low/Mid-Level Anti-Impact Armor

is it still at 55peds or have there been any bids? Edit: opps, missed the first line of the post, sorry :)
  15. G

Selling - Odenfield Ventricle System

Found one of Odenfield Ventricle System, it doesn't show up in peauction.com and by my understanding it's a hangar part of some sort.. tt value 17peds. Taking offers about it PM or here. Will check them everyday and put here the highest bid of the moment. (PS. My first post, any comments are...
Back