Search results

1. A

PE dont work :(

guess what? hehe it works.. now to figure out how to use the game?!?!? on reboot my firewall kindly asked if it should stop blocking entropia.exe :rolleyes:
  2. A

nope, but, hey, i'll give it a go, see u in a min!
  3. A

lost connection as soon as the game loads.

im in same boat.. guess il play with login stats aswell
  4. A

Every time i try to log on it fails. I get as far as the title screen an a bit of music.. then im told connection is lost.. any ideas/known solution?
  5. A

thread explaining the shorthand used on this forum?

:confused: :tongue2:
  6. A

thread explaining the shorthand used on this forum?

Heya, i quickly am getting lost when reading some posts.. can you please direct me to a thread explaining the shorthands? (ultranewb, still downloading the game)
  7. A

Project Entropia: Gamer Buys Virtual Land For $26K

I can only hope.. 25mins left for download.. canny wait!
  8. A

I have had a look.. your a phD student.. so where on earth did the cash come from to buy it? Im a student my self.. and i can hardly see my bank agreeing to a loan for the purpose of buying something they cant find on a normal map!
  9. A

AHHH! wooh! i throught something was going a lil crazy otherwise! the curious little sprite inside of me has demanded i pressed the download button... :tongue2: downloading at 124 kbytes/sec..... 1hr 40 mins to go :( DANG. guess il get reading up on this "lifestyle" (its blatantly not a game)
  10. A

Yea i know its old.. i dont play this game, just saw a thread on a completely unrelated forum (Divine Divinity RPG anyone?) I was amazed someone would pay that.. and even more amazed you can say that 26.500 USD isn't that much money in this game. How on earth does your normal scrubby...
  11. A

Gamer buys for $26,500 a virtual piece of land in the MMORPG Project Entropia. link So did this gamer actually make any money from this.. or does he regret it?
Back