Search results

1. Toast CHG

New Community Manager on Twitch?!

Saw this stream and the announcement. How come no official word from MA?! https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantAlluringYamKAPOW
  2. Toast CHG

Buying: Imp Hedoc Mayhem

Looking to buy, tier not important, PM your offer here or in game Toast Toast CHG
  3. Toast CHG

Selling: Ghoul (M) Armor Set

Hi I'm selling my Ghoul (M) armor set. Current Tiers are as follows: Foot : 3.6 Shin : 2.6 Thigh :3.2 Harness : 4.0 Arm : 3.1 Gloves : 3.1 Face : 2.7 (protection shown with 5b Armor Plating and Defense Enhancers) Armor stats on Entropiawiki...
  4. Toast CHG

ATH 149,762 Explosive Projectiles

Let me start off that I thought I'd never post in this section but it has happened. Not exactly the way I wanted but heck, I'll take it! :laugh: I hope there is a large Killian Longsword hit in my future still. Best of luck all. Toast
  5. Toast CHG

Selling: Ghoul M armor set

Time to sell my Ghoul M armor set. Armor stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Startbid: tt+3.5k Buyout: tt+4k Current tiers: Harness 3.6 Thigh 3.1 Shin 2.3 Arm 2.8 Face Mask 2.5 Gloves 3.0 Foot Guards 3.3 Reply here or p.m...
  6. Toast CHG

Selling: SGA Beast Amp / King Kong Snubnose

SGA Beast Amp (the PERFECT amp for Adj.Maddox 4 for damage) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.asp...2c_SGA_Edition King Kong Snubnose - Tier 6.4 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=King_Kong_Snubnose P.M. me your offer here or in-game Toast Toast CHG Moved items to...
  7. Toast CHG

Selling: Adjusted Maddox IV / SGA Beast Amp

SELLING for reasonable price! Adjusted Maddox IV --- current tier 7.5. ---- SOLD ----- http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2415 SGA Beast Amp (the PERFECT amp for Adj.Maddox 4 for damage)...
  8. Toast CHG

Missing Loot/No loot

After a couple bad crafting runs, I decided to kill some creatures to vent lol. Went west of Honuri into pvp to hunt some Hoggolo. After hunting for about an hour, I saw an Old Alpha had spawned. I haven't seen one of them out there so I decided to kill it! After dying many times, revive and...
  9. Toast CHG

Selling: Jaguar/SGA Edition Jaguar (F) Armor Set

I have a 7 piece armor set for sale of which 2 are SGA Edition pieces. Stats from Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Jaguar http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Jaguar%2c_SGA_Edition Current Tiers: SGA Helmet Tier 3.3 Arm Guards Tier 3.2 SGA...
  10. Toast CHG

WEBSHOP purchases missing again

Maybe this problem was never solved, but once again made a few purchases for items and ammo in WEBSHOP and haven't received them on my avatar. Payment has gone through with my bank. I've re-logged several times, in different areas/zones too. I've had this happen before using WEBSHOP, I've...
  11. Toast CHG

HoF: 6731 PED Blausariam, my 1st mining tower! :)

After a good weekend of crafting and hunting, I decided to buy 2 OA-105 and try a little mining. Used one amp up yesterday and decided to call it a night. Woke up this morning and decided to drop a couple of bombs when this one hit. I couldn't believe it, getting my 1st mining tower! Now I'm...
  12. Toast CHG

So what was in the ATH??!!

It's been a day or two since the ATH on Warrior Elite and no post yet. :scratch2: He must have sobered up by now! :laugh: No screenie? What was in the loot, any nice items? I'd like to know, who else would too?! Let us celebrate your ATH! :yay:
  13. Toast CHG

FYI: Come see it before it's gone!

WARNING! IF YOUR COMPUTER IS ON THE LOW END OF THE SCALE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS TO RUN ENTROPIA, DO NOT ENTER. IT TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO FOR THE BEST TO LOAD UP AND IT MAY CAUSE YOUR GAME TO CRASH & YOU MAY END UP GETTING STUCK IN THERE UNTIL VU 10.0 COMES OUT! ;) Bilton Towers #3, Floor...
  14. Toast CHG

FYI: Card gets damaged, you're sh*t out of luck

I could hardly believe it hearing this from a soc mate of mine. He hasn't been able to get in the game for the last two weeks. Thinking it was a problem with the card reader, no luck. The card is bad. He contacted support at MA about this and was told he would be sent another card. My soc...
  15. Toast CHG

Uber: MA & "GOD" work in mysterious ways! :)

What a day yestderday! I decided to pop in for some clicks before going to work. Hit some good globals and such. I saw her afro and said "Hi Lykke!". What followed certainly seems like "divine intervention"! :laugh: (check the chat!) 3020 PED OA-101 Later after I came home from work, I...
  16. Toast CHG

Selling: Big...Big...Sale @ BigDaddy's!

Why wait 7 days just to stand at the auction 1-PED bidding for 2-3 hrs to save a ped or two???? Get real and get a real deal at BigDaddy's! Big...Big...Big Sale at BigDaddy’s on floor #1 of the Emerald Lakes Mall! Blueprints: OreAmp OA-102 (L) Blueprint – QR 0.15 - in front window...
  17. Toast CHG

Uber: Sun.Nite had me "amped-up"! :)

Was crafting Killian Swords this Sun. evening and hit a 500+PED global which was great. After discussing with my soc. mate, Wild Bill, about the 100 QR (quality rating) I have on the bp, he mentioned the QR on his amp bp's. I asked to borrow his OA-101 bp to run a few clicks on it and to see...
  18. Toast CHG

Happy 2 Year Anniversarry CHG!

I'd like to wish all with ChicagosHardcoreGamers a happy 2 year anniversarry!! :yay::wtg::thumbup: On behalf of all, we'd like to thank those that have helped and befriended us and we look forward to more great times here in EU!
  19. Toast CHG

Uber: Woot! 10,382 PED Killian Longsword! :)

I have to say, this came as a real shock. I was crafting Killian Longswords, as I've been doing pretty regularly, for the last few weeks. Had some nice globals and HOFs here and there, but nothing to stop the slide that was my ever depleting PED card. Not wanting to deposit and even...
  20. Toast CHG

Uber: 4507 PED Killian Longsword! :)

I just wanted to do a little run to see if some "magic" would happen. I logged on to see if my global partner ( MS9 ) was at her usual place. She wasn't online, but I decided to go ahead anyways. The globals started slow but then I hit this one: Excited at the good start, I felt something...
  21. Toast CHG

Uber: Global w/surprise+UberHof+A.M.HOF= :)

After a long day, decided to head back to do a little crafting. I beat MS9 there and started crafting. Hit some small globals and very happy when I noticed this blueprint in a 50 PEDer: A nice silent Uberloot for sure! :yay: Then I continued crafting and just minutes before MS9 logged on I...
  22. Toast CHG

I'm on Acid! (or just feeling real good right now!)

I've been up at CP hunting Kreltin mostly and was lucky enough to nab this one! Thanks MA! :yay: No X5, but enough Muscle Oil to keep me making Simple I Plastic Springs for a bit. ;)
  23. Toast CHG

Atrax HOF w/item makes for a good night! :)

After seeing Gray get his ATH and partying with MS9 on hers, I finally went out to do a little hunting. Went to Bank NEVERDIE's LA north of Nate Valley tp for some Atrax. Not too long into the hunt I hit the Atrax Old Alpha for 57 PED: After knocking down many more Atrax, I hit this Atrax...
  24. Toast CHG

Happy Birthday Sir Odd! :)

Happy Birthday and may MA bring you a nice HOF! :yay::birthday:
  25. Toast CHG

It's official: Toast is cool! :)

Was really close to unlocking it Sunday. Thought it would happen during Champions League, but didn't. Then decided to do the "Clear the domes" event, still not quite there. So when BigDaddy and I went back down to the planet, we decided to hunt some Hoggolo. Finally!! :yay:
Back