Search results

1. R

Didn;t I reply m8?

Didn;t I reply m8?
  2. R

Selling: Blueprints inlcuding Simple III Springs

Current bid on simple III springs is 700 ped...
  3. R

Bug bump for Springs III bids - We have 2 seperate bids so far (both silent though) we are not close to the BO yet so keep bidding guys!!!! And there are still a lot of bps left!
  4. R

hmmm.................
  5. R

Badabump...:yay:
  6. R

Updated with sold BPS - Some with auction beside them I will have to pull... The Springs are still available - Great global/skilling/hofing bp - just ask me or amen :D
  7. R

Bump for Simple III Springs bp - These component bps are the best way to get into crafting - I've done most of the work for ya.... I'll sell any 0.01 bp or groups of them for a legit offer - the 1.00s will be given to highest bidder by next Friday. BO on the Simple 3 springs is 2k ped.
  8. R

Its me again - Almost done selling out - just have a ton of component bps to get rid of - the cream of the crop you ask? Simple III Springs, Simple II springs qr 100 and simple 1 springs - there are also a few high qrs of almost anything you want in this list - check it out! 1 Basic Auxiliary...
  9. R

Selling: 155k Skills

Bump the man with the 155,000 skills for sale at a 20% discount - jesus christ i must be insane...:confused:
  10. R

LOL yeah - Thats what I meant - i mean, most newbs dont buy skillz... :wtg: But thanks M8... I have the same feeling, but need to make an honest shot at a clean break for Wesley Conrad's sake (his name I think):cool: Just for an Update - I've had several requests for piecemeal skill...
  11. R

Thanks jdgre! Eelco - I'm working on the list for this thread, however if you pm your email address I'll send you the .csv file to import into jdgres chipping optimizer/scanner as he mentioned above. That goes for any interested party. Thanks and good luck all!
  12. R

Selling 155,000 Skills - 42500 ped. Current Net value of 46000 ped. Serious offers only. I've been playing over 3 years now, and now I have a kid on the way. No more time or money for the game. :( At least its a boy! :yay: Total Skills: 155490 - Total tt value 2832 ped - Total Net Value...
  13. R

Win a Lykke Wooden Chest right here in EF

100! THats my Guess... the winner...
  14. R

looking for rolx the ram ernt

Bump... Lord knows, do unto others... ;) Good luck in your adventures willy... :wtg:
  15. R

Auction: Shopkeeper 7 Day auction

Ok - I bid 3,850 Let me know when auction will end
  16. R

Auction: Shopkeeper 7 Day auction

I can start bid at 3.5k - 3.8 seems very high :yay: If this bid counts please let me know - pm either way... i have been looking for a shopkeeper for a long time now...
Back