Search results

1. Nadie

wasp devil level 1

Please pm me when you decide on a price :)
  2. Nadie

Selling: Lvl 10 Yog Hatchling Pet - 10% Excavator Reload (SB=120ped)

I can't see it either and I'm on a pc :confused:
  3. Nadie

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

98 here :)
  4. Nadie

VU 16 - Which Functionalities do you miss most? (multiple choice)

Thank you, I am aware of that but I don't wish to spend my life in game at the trade center, in a shop, at my hangar etc. with a readied weapon in my hand just so I can do a simple function like walk backwards!
  5. Nadie

VU 16 - Which Functionalities do you miss most? (multiple choice)

Walking backwards in 3rd person, why on earth do the avatars turn around?! Being able to stand where I want in a Trade Center and click on Storage, Crafting Machine, Auctioneer etc. without my Avatar being flung forwards through everyone else knocking them all over the place to be right face to...
  6. Nadie

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Just tried it out hunting, thank you :D Now if I could just reassign it back to the button I had it on....
  7. Nadie

Vomit Bucket

The way I hunt, it wasn't great, but I managed though I don't think I could do it for more than an hour. Interacting with npcs, tps, storage etc, I got very sick and an awful migraine. When I'm hanging around crafting, visiting auction, sorting storage etc. I like to play in 3rd person so I...
  8. Nadie

Omg I could kiss you, thank you! ;):yay:
  9. Nadie

If anyone works out how to get the Auto Tool to work on a mouse can they please let me know. I've assigned Use Tool and that's fine, one click, fine, hold to kick into Auto doesn't work so I've had to assign it to a key to work which is really annoying. Hate the new limitations on the camera...
  10. Nadie

Wild Rover Pet

Love the video :laugh:
  11. Nadie

Buying: Chili Sombrero (C) M

Funnily enough I made an M one the other day. Add me in game and I'll see if I can get you sorted out :D
  12. Nadie

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

lol I was only thinking about this the other day and I can't believe it was that long ago you posted it! Fab necro :yup:;)
  13. Nadie

<Removed Society Name> Scam?

Good luck getting it sorted but to me the grammar says it all and what on earth is a complott?! :eek:
  14. Nadie

Playing Compet

Still waiting on an email :rolleyes:
  15. Nadie

A Bug's-Eye View

No, I never do either :)
  16. Nadie

For Jim

So very sorry for your loss xx :(
  17. Nadie

New VU, New bugs.

And on a whole different game engine :laugh:
  18. Nadie

MMOWC Starts today!

A real shame I only found out about this whole event yesterday or I may have taken part but then the rules are so vague and I can't seem to find any stats on the prizes so maybe I'm better off just spectating :yup:
  19. Nadie

BIG Events & Programs

I noticed the reset too. Not sure what's going on :scratch2:
  20. Nadie

Buying: Hypercharged A204

Yay, got an amp! :yay::D
  21. Nadie

Bump for today :)
  22. Nadie

Yep, still looking :)
  23. Nadie

Dealing with black screen in screenshots

It bothers me! I don't want to play in windowed mode I want them to fix the problem :)
  24. Nadie

It's Valentines Day, please sell a girl an amp :laugh:
Back