Search results

1. Nadie

Buying: Hypercharged A204

Looking to buy a Hypercharged A204. Paying pure peds. Please PM with any offers :)
  2. Nadie

ATH: Tier 10 DOA Foeripper

It's been a long 9 months but it finally arrived ;) Tier 10 DOA Foeripper:
  3. Nadie

Achievement: Glamor Unlocked!

Screenshot didn't work but the chat log caught it: Glamor Unlocked! :yay:
  4. Nadie

Help: Kaos Soc

Can someone from Kaos Soc PM me asap please as I can't seem to find any online in game via Player Registry. Thanks :)
  5. Nadie

Buying: Ares Ring Modified

No longer looking :)
  6. Nadie

Buying: Yau Kung Mun Panda

As the title says I'm looking to buy a Yau Kung Mun Panda. I know there are a few for sale now on the forums so if any sellers want to PM me with their BOs I will take the lowest and buy the pet today. If I happen to loot one in the meantime then I will cancel this thread :)
  7. Nadie

Buying: Ancient Snablesnot Female

As per the title I'm looking to buy an Ancient Snablesnot Female. Please PM me if you have one for sale.
  8. Nadie

Buying: Ruby Devil

Looking to buy a Ruby Devil. I did PM someone to buy one a week ago and they've not logged on since so I'm looking to see if any others are available. Please PM me with price and lvl :)
  9. Nadie

Price Check: Herman ASI-50 Smuggler & Chronicle (F)

Looking for a Price Check on the following: Herman ASI-50 Smuggler Tier 6 - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_ASI-50_Smuggler and a full set of Chronicle Amour (F) - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Chronicle: Helmet 2.9 Harness 4.8 Arms...
  10. Nadie

Achievement: 3rd place in Merry Mayhem S5 (2014)

As it will most likely never happen again to me in the history of EU I felt I really had to post this :D I would've put a simple note in the solo results thread but as that turned into a complete mess I decided to make my own post. Then I left it a while in case the results got changed and...
  11. Nadie

Achievement: DOA Foeripper Tier 9!!

I've been waiting a long time for this one, now roll on Tier 10! :yay:
  12. Nadie

Selling: Improved Hedoc Mayhem

As the title says I'm selling this super fap. Please PM with your best offers, preferably in the region of 40k ped :D I'd prefer ped, will consider CLD, but definately no AUD or other item trades please. Tier Rates:
  13. Nadie

Buying: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

As the title suggests: Buying a Modified Hedoc Mayhem 70k pure ped for quick trade :)
  14. Nadie

Achievement: Industrialist Skill Unlock

It's taken 8 years but today I hit level 60 Tailor and unlocked the Industrialist skill :cool:
  15. Nadie

FYI: Trade Bug, double check the tt amount

I don't know if anyone else has had this but I thought I should warn people just in case. I don't know if it was down to lag, a freak thing or a nasty bug. I was just doing a trade, the items were put in the window but their value was incorrect as in the List tab they were listed twice. I...
  16. Nadie

Buying: Privateer

I'm currently considering buying a Privateer. If you are thinking about selling one please PM with any relevant info and the price you have in mind. :D Trade done, closing thread.
  17. Nadie

Buying: Colouring/Texture Skills

I'm looking to buy the following skills: Colouring Colour Matching Texture Pattern Matching Material Comprehension Surface Composition Quality Sense Please pm with the esi tt and % you are looking to sell for. Larger esi's preferred.
  18. Nadie

Buying: Merry Mayhem (F) Feet

Looking for good tiers at lowest price ;) Ped ready and waiting for offers by PM. Purchased, thank you for the PMs
  19. Nadie

Selling: 30 CLDs

Selling 30 CLDs Now listed in stacks on auction :)
  20. Nadie

Selling: Unique full set of Chronicle (F) UL Armour

Armour is currently off the market Stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Chronicle Helmet Tier 2.9 Harness Tier 4.4 Arms Tier 3.7 Gloves Tier 2.6 Thighs Tier 3.5 Shins Tier 3.1 Feet Tier 1.7 Looking for OIRO 55k ped in pure ped, pure cld, or mix of both (no other...
  21. Nadie

Selling: iFF8k Tier 4.3

Due to some RL upcoming expenses I'm sadly looking to sell my iFF8k Tier 4.3 Current/Remaining Tiers: 4: 159 5: 149 6: 71 7: 153 8: 103 9: 70 10: 76 Ped only offers by PM please :)
  22. Nadie

Selling: Mod Merc tier 6.4

Due to some RL upcoming expenses I'm sadly looking to sell my Mod Merc Tier 6.4 Current/Remaining Tiers: 6: 80 7: 80 8: 132 9: 138 10: 89 Ped only offers by PM please :) SOLD!
  23. Nadie

Selling: Herman ASI-50 Smuggler

I would love to keep this gun but I'm better off keeping the gun that looted it :D I took it for a quick hunt yesterday and got a nice 303 ped global so it does work! For those that haven't seen the stats already: With some big help from a couple of friends (as I'm numbers useless)...
  24. Nadie

ATH: Herman ASI-50 Smuggler

Well, it's taken me just under 7 years but today I finally looted an UL item better than Boar Feet (F) :laugh: :yay: A Herman ASI-50 Smuggler on Planet Arkadia :eyecrazy: I'm still in shock, shaking and will be downing a rather large Irish Whiskey (or even several), very shortly! Big...
  25. Nadie

Buying: (F) Mannequins

As the title says I'm looking to purchase (F) Mannequins. Please PM with prices if you have any for sale :)
Back