¿Lottery?

pevi

Old
Where i can play lottery in this game?

I see in itacha lots of that, but one day dissapear all. :S.

pevi said:
Where i can play lottery in this game?

I see in itacha lots of that, but one day dissapear all. :S.

Anywhere within the 3 base proffesions: hunting, mining, crafting. Lottery events are illegal now. Sorry.

It seems a lot of people don't understand that though. Every day there's a new lottery event which gets canceled of course. What happens to the peds that one buys tickets for, do they get returned or must you first return them to the event organizer?

Hrafninn said:
It seems a lot of people don't understand that though. Every day there's a new lottery event which gets canceled of course. What happens to the peds that one buys tickets for, do they get returned or must you first return them to the event organizer?

It appears that MA takes the prize, check the activity, rules, participants and others and if the event was not valid, then the creator could have problems. I have no ideea about the participants.

mrproper said:
Anywhere within the 3 base proffesions: hunting, mining, crafting. Lottery events are illegal now. Sorry.

Why are now illegal?

pevi said:
Why are now illegal?

Because PE is not a gambling game. And lotteries are obvious gambling games. PE uses skill and decay to balance your imput/output ratio (not working ok all the time)

Back