Get your mod fap with no decay !

Please send offers here or In game.
SB 54
BO 60

Pure peds only

#SB offer received. Auction started and will end in Monday aug 2, 20:00 MA time
#Unfortunately for me, 'my precious' Sold by BO

Last edited:
You might want to put a K on the end of your prices or you will get tons of joke bids like this one.

I will take it for buyout of 60 PED and add a 10 PED bonus as a tip.

You might want to put a K on the end of your prices or you will get tons of joke bids like this one.

I will take it for buyout of 60 PED and add a 10 PED bonus as a tip.
So far I've got only one joke, from you. ;) Was your ominous prediction false? o_O

alight, US evening bump :yay:

Lucky find man 🍻

2 days left bump :yay:

Вы можете поставить К в конце своих цен, или вы получите множество шуток, подобных этой.

Я возьму его за выкуп 60 PED и добавлю бонус в 10 PED в качестве чаевых.
My bid 80 PED +20 PED tips. I think it's good price in the game :dance:

So I guess I am currently winning the auction.

I'll go 200 ped

only 1 day left bump :popcorn: Hope it will not be sold, and I stick with it longer :LOL: My crits of 750 heal me for 75 :cowboy:

#SB offer received. Auction started and will end in Monday aug 2, 20:00 MA time
only 1 day left bump :popcorn: Hope it will not be sold, and I stick with it longer
So does this mean it is not an auction? As in an auction if someone meets your starting bid and the auction ends, they normally win the item.

You seem to now be saying you hope it will not be sold and you can keep it longer.
Does this mean you have no starting bid offer, or that this is not an auction and you only plan to sell the ring if it is for 60k?
Or are you simply hoping whoever wins never shows up with the PED? :unsure:

So does this mean it is not an auction? As in an auction if someone meets your starting bid and the auction ends, they normally win the item.

You seem to now be saying you hope it will not be sold and you can keep it longer.
Does this mean you have no starting bid offer, or that this is not an auction and you only plan to sell the ring if it is for 60k?
Auction ends in 1 day and last bidder will get the item in 20:00 MA time Monday

Rest is my whining what I am too cheap to hold and play with this Epic ring.

Dude, he obviously got the SB, what are you even asking? He just likes the thing and wants to generate interest.

Gz for the sale, it's done like all proper forum auctions are done so far, according to rules. you should never disclose buyer's name without consent, ignore these jealous people.

I admit i was not expecting to see a 60k sale of a ring.
but the selfheal effect is awesome. Nice, congratulations
i hope a new one with 9% selfheal arrives so that summer20 price sets back :)

Are you afraid I will clear the topic? ;)

Back