Uber: 1.2k Alekz Scope

Brad Numbers

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Brad Numbers Herald
Last evening got a small Duru HOF, the #95-100 kind, and today, decided, perhaps I should click some alekz scopes with it. So I just tossed in the materials to click as much as I could and see what happens. (My very first solo EU global anything was an alekz scope, if I remember correctly from early 2008 :cool:.)

Loaded everything up and with the first click... bam! This happened :woot:

First crafting uber! Got a small 170ish HOF about 14 months ago, and a ~300ped OA 101 light (L) about 10 days ago. I don't craft too much (avg. manufacturing level ~3 - partly from hunting and mining skill gains) and usually when I do, a few OK gains, often a little less than even, and a few 50-70% returns from starting materials (based on TT and I usually find what I craft with). So this was a nice surprise. :yay:

VU 10 stats in crafting to date, 0 globals and 2 HOFs... who needs globals? :laugh:

Now looking for an uber mining find!

first hunting Uber

Thanks MA!!

Good luck everyone! And may the SGA loot be with you! I haven't found anything SGA... yet. :scratch2:

Last edited:

Tyra

Dominant
Sleeping outside an estate near Atlas Island South
Society
Fiend without A Face
Lali Orange Tyra
You lucky sob.. :D

Congrats :yay: And it's nice to see that your gamble paid off :)

Keep it up

dariuz

Prowler
Darth Dariuz Vader

~Sky~

Guardian
Society
Global Alliance
EldRaine Sky Learner
big gratz man, many many many more :yay:

Rvalldrgg

Prowler
Society
Synergen
Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
i r congratz u now.:yay:

Buck Wyld

Old Alpha
Society
PK Coatkillers
Alexander Buck Wyld
did you click away all the mats or stop right there lmao~!
b

Brad Numbers

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Brad Numbers Herald
did you click away all the mats or stop right there lmao~!
b

Yeah, clicked until the materials ran out. No other globals, but several more successes and residue.

PIRES

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Idalécio Manuel Pires
Last evening got a small Duru HOF, the #95-100 kind, and today, decided, perhaps I should click some alekz scopes with it. So I just tossed in the materials to click as much as I could and see what happens. (My very first solo EU global anything was an alekz scope, if I remember correctly from early 2008 :cool:.)

Loaded everything up and with the first click... bam! This happened :woot:

First crafting uber! Got a small 170ish HOF about 14 months ago, and a ~300ped OA 101 light (L) about 10 days ago. I don't craft too much (avg. manufacturing level ~3 - partly from hunting and mining skill gains) and usually when I do, a few OK gains, often a little less than even, and a few 50-70% returns from starting materials (based on TT and I usually find what I craft with). So this was a nice surprise. :yay:

VU 10 stats in crafting to date, 0 globals and 2 HOFs... who needs globals? :laugh:

Now looking for an uber mining find!

first hunting Uber

Thanks MA!!

Good luck everyone! And may the SGA loot be with you! I haven't found anything SGA... yet. :scratch2:

GRATZ:yay: