Selling: 1 CALYPSO LAND DEED for the best offer i get on Thread or in Game...

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
SOLDHi to all,

Selling 2 Calypso Land Deed for the best offer i get on this Thread or in Game.

I have no Rush in selling it, so just make your best offers, can also PM or talk to me in game.

Have a nice day:wtg:
Lumar

PS: Got another one so plz dont be shy and open the pockets a little more for this 2 CLD ;)

I will sell the 2 or just 1 for the Best offer above 1k unit ofc ;) keep them coming...

You can find me in Twin Peaks...

Last edited:
I give u 1100 PED for 2 CLDs, don´t actually even wanna have em but hey, boosting ur price.
:yay:

So 1100 now, I´m sure someone´s willing to pay min. 2k, gogo.

This one is Best, like i told above all offers will be considered:wtg:

I have now 2 Units to sell, so its 2 Calypso Land Deeds:yup:

I give u 1100 PED for 2 CLDs, don´t actually even wanna have em but hey, boosting ur price.
:yay:

So 1100 now, I´m sure someone´s willing to pay min. 2k, gogo.

See this is quite confusing. You have edited your post but in a wrong way. Now Baron thinks that 800ped offer was for both of them... while it was 800ped offer for 1 CLD.

Although i do not think you will get anything better than 1k per one CLD in max 2 weeks. Sell it now while you can for some more. Espetially that D3 is comming 15.05 and for like 1 month after this date weekly divident will deifnetly be under 2peds.

Falagor
:bandit:

See this is quite confusing. You have edited your post but in a wrong way. Now Baron thinks that 800ped offer was for both of them... while it was 800ped offer for 1 CLD.

Although i do not think you will get anything better than 1k per one CLD in max 2 weeks. Sell it now while you can for some more. Espetially that D3 is comming 15.05 and for like 1 month after this date weekly divident will deifnetly be under 2peds.

Falagor
:bandit:

I will sell the 2 or just 1 for the Best offer above 1k unit ofc ;) keep them coming...:yup:

2ped:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::confused::scratch2::scratch2:

No oone will be on caly any more :)

Ho your saying that because of Cyrene :), hope its not going to be another NI planet, time will tell, but i dont think MA will permit MAIN Planet in EU to lose players :tongue2:,,,

Its simple when they see that coming Caly will start having again great loot so all come back again :laugh::laugh:

1k to one cld

Im selling above 1k each for the best possible offer somene gives me, ppl are making Bids on AU for more then 1100 ped, and others are selling in Twins for 1200 and others more.

But thanks for the offer:tongue2:

Others are offering in Twin for 1200, I am not sure, if they sell at this price. Best is to check auction history, Price still is around 1200... but as you offered best offer here or in game… you should not ask for 1100 or more… or Change your selling topic ".. for 1100 or more" :)

Lol what a bunch of lowballers here :p

Better stick to them. Atm many ppl sell for a quick buck. Price will go up again even more.
Same ppl trying to push the price down every time.

Lol what a bunch of lowballers here :p

Better stick to them. Atm many ppl sell for a quick buck. Price will go up again even more.
Same ppl trying to push the price down every time.

I think your maybe right :yup:

I think your maybe right :yup:

I think same. Mabie not right now, but price will go up, because it is low compared with prices of LAs and alot more players can buy CLD (or few of them) then a LA.

I dont see any of you all bidding on them, big talk. If we are low balling then you all buy them from him at the price you feel is right:yup:

5000 PED EACH, offer only good for the next 30 seconds...

Message me NOW before time is...

Awwwwww, you missed it. :laugh:

Consider this a bump, good luck.

5000 PED EACH, offer only good for the next 30 seconds...

Message me NOW before time is...

Awwwwww, you missed it. :laugh:

Consider this a bump, good luck.

DAMMM im miss it hooo no:mad::mad::tongue2:

2150 both if my eyes are failing me i think that was the next best

I hardly think these are still for sale. Did you check the date of the post? 04-25-2012, 22:37

Back