Selling: 1 Stamina = 100 Stamina Tokens = 10.000 Rare Pleak Wings

hrchak

Old
Meister hrchak Nix
Pump your health with 1 Stamina point.

On Planet Cyrene you can trade 10000 Rare Pleak Wings for 100 Stamina tokens, and exchange those tokens for 1 Stamina point.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&id=1651

Stamina improves your total health, and health is one of the most important Uber stats.

Invest in your character health today, by taking this amazing offer.

Price: 400 peds

Last edited:
FYI: You can only do this mission once for 1 stamina token. It's kinda misleading to say you can get 2 stamina from this.

You are right, i totally haven't checked that.

Thanks for clearing that out, i have updated the post.

For a short while I saw the price offered at 200 PED, was that a temporary "on sale" price? Or will you consider offering that price again?

I wish this was repeatable! Thank you for this service though.

I got my outfit, and still have 2 packs of 10000 Rare Pleak Wings.
I logged my hunts and anything bellow 300peds would be a steal, so price is fixed at 300 peds.
As a bonus if you are currently on Arkadia, i would take you with my QuadWing to Cyrene for free, and show you where to exchange tokens.

For a short while I saw the price offered at 200 PED, was that a temporary "on sale" price? Or will you consider offering that price again?

This was another post few weeks ago i think.

Easy and cheap way to bump your stamina by 1, drop me a message if you are interested.

Bump. Level up your stamina in half a hour.

Bump, special offer for Arkadians, i will take you to the Cyrene and show you NPC's for token exchange

Honest player, very helpful!

Got another batch, drop me a message if you would like to take it.

Back