1 success from a 29 click sleipnir MK2 bp, normal or bug?

Status

sidxx

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
spent over 3k peds skilling up my vehicle manufacture skill (such losses due to poor returns :( ) so i can use a sleipnir MK2 bp ive been holding onto for a while, it had 29 clicks and i finally maxed it out today, so i decided what the hell, and tried to craft the vtols..

turns out, i failed 28 times and made one full tt vtol mk2 with a 62 ped global from the same click :(

i had the slider on condition and had residue to spare for both metal and energy, plus i maxed the sib for the vtol bp.
what did i do wrong or is this normal when crafting on condition?

or is this another time MA/SEE/FPC has fucked me again?

its times like this that make me want to just leave and never look back, because of the fucked up "balancing" system

it's all dynamic ? But seriously that blows ... 50% retunr should be atleast on vehciles BPs

I hate to say it.

But u should of had the slider on quantity. Residue builds the tt of successes

wow you actually had one success out of 29 on condition? that's pretty good actually 3.5%+ success rate, you're right at the expected success rate for condition.

I'm not a crafter, but I think you should've done Quantity clicks and added residue to compensate for TT to get a full TT VTOL.

Some

I hate to say it.

But u should of had the slider on quantity. Residue builds the tt of successes

ah FML 10k ped mistake :( at least i didnt buy the bp i looted it

what did you lott it off ? from crafting which part

oh gosh, slider on Quantity with metal res to beef up the TT !! you sausage :p

you would of got many more on Quantity, condition craftiing is always bad on items such as this

Condition crafting is for clicking tt food when you want more residue then items. You would have done way better clicking on qty and adding residue so you would have made 10-15 vehicles.

he was asking what bp you looted it from

dude you shoulda went quality and added a shit ton of residue to make the TT 100%

sucks... hard:eyecrazy:

he was asking what bp you looted it from

i looted it from combustors back when the vtols were first introduced, like i said ive been sitting on the bp for a while

:duh: epic fail, i thought on your first post you had mixed up quantity and condition but this is well yeah epic fail :eyecrazy: ... shit happens

Oh wow, thats an expensive mistake to make. Shoulda had the slider on quantity.

1/29 on condition would be quite normal.

spent over 3k peds skilling up my vehicle manufacture skill (such losses due to poor returns :( ) so i can use a sleipnir MK2 bp ive been holding onto for a while, it had 29 clicks and i finally maxed it out today, so i decided what the hell, and tried to craft the vtols..

turns out, i failed 28 times and made one full tt vtol mk2 with a 62 ped global from the same click :(

i had the slider on condition and had residue to spare for both metal and energy, plus i maxed the sib for the vtol bp.

its times like this that make me want to just leave and never look back, because of the fucked up "balancing" system

Just one comment ...

NOOB :scratch2:

Its been said... but its foolish to click on condition for (L) bp. cmon! Also, just the level to click them is never enuff. always try to be atleast 8+ level over the maxed sib.

U learn from mistake, i consider this a severe one for the community, then for ur pocket.

Ouch that's painful. Well this epic fail should take some of the sting out of your fail

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Thats a Bugatti, I think they cost around 1mil USD

EDIT: No-one was seriously injured

well.... you were lucky to actually get one!! on condition on 29 clicks sometimes you get nothing!

I think your crafting abilities can also explain your 3k losses (maybe not, lol I really havent clicked on vehicle bp yet).

Ouch that's painful. Well this epic fail should take some of the sting out of your fail

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Thats a Bugatti, I think they cost around 1mil USD

EDIT: No-one was seriously injured

800million british, so about 1.2 million dollar :)

You say you had the slider on condition, and to have the slider on condition on a bp you just maxed is not a good idea. So from my experience this is normal and ive clicked some million clicks over the years some things is best to leave on the quantity.

Better luck next time.

no ofence mate..but this is pure and natural stupidity :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:...and MA didnt fucked you up....you fuck yourself up..in every hole you found:pPP

p.s. sorry for the language...but you said 'MA has fucked me again'...and they have nothing to do with your actions:p...and this is a quite big personal mistake...but ofc..are your peds:p...still...if you make a mistake..dont blame MA..or other people:p

I`m sorry, but this is fail of the month for sure. :lolup:

Condition crafting vehicles that have AWESOME markup.

EPIC FAIL :)

P.S. why in the world would you do this? good lord :rolleyes:

Hate to tell you this but you made a terrible mistake. You add the full tt worth of the vtol in residue for each click just to be safe. The machine automatically adjusts how much residue is used depending on the click, so most likely you wont use all of it . The success bar needs to be full green, by putting it on condition the success bar was most likely full red for you.

Congratulations for just losing roughly 9k peds :silly2:

Status
Back