Buying: 10-15k usd budget

What are your goals?

Skilling?
Better loot return %?
Better chances for items in loot?
Winning events?
Winning tournaments?

If you invest in my rental service fund you can get to use everything that he said and not be tied down to singular items.

"You will own nothing and be happy!" - The Great Reset Propagandists

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)
He will own $10-$15k USD that earns him dividends each month and have access to a wide variety of weapons, armor, and other gear. He is looking for a firesale in an inflationary bubble. He can always get his 10-15k back. My shares don't fluctuate in value and they are guaranteed because I have a cap on how much I will accept as an investment to make sure I have enough money to cover 100% of investors money and them some. If he is in the US I am even willing to sign legal documents saying such. I don't hide behind anonymity.

ObZen that is about 120k ped and is a respectable amount but....
you should give some more ideas of what you might need, not foe me, but for potential sellers.
if you are animal i would say a jarhead (less than 1500 ped) / if Robot a adj vigilante for same 1500ish or a Ghost for 400 ped+ Plates 5b (300 ped) and 6a (100 ped)
a critical rate combo (easter21+ares perf) ...29.000 p
leave about 100.000 ped for weapon. 2 week ago there was a nice 75 dps fen mace (thorifoid) for 30.000 and is 3.3dpp 80ish eff
a melee argo claw or genesis tierd is not over 65k
range items are "formally" superdear but rarely trade and are cornered by the "greeedastic four"

some player more experienced than me always suggest to invest 70 80% in the weapon then build gears.
being your account 2014 you could be over 100 tehn i would pick a P38 night special... for a smallish 30k it is 3.12 base DPP 76eff (the decay divided 40 item 60 ammo is not a problem outside of calym onb calypso you will have to sell loot to rebalance excess of shrapnels) or a modmerc ... with 3x accuracy enhancer a p38 is worth also at level 84....
so.. some more data
and without a 2.0 superdear item for range you will ahve money also for a restoration chip (5000 pedder)

Back