Elite
Society
Kaos
Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Couldn't find it on EF, thought its interesting to share

(source: http://neverdienews.com)

“City of Dreams is under construction!”
by NEVERDIE on April 5th, 2010

When you arrive in ROCKtropia, find the nearest teleporter and you will have instant access to Vicar Village, the base camp in Lemmy’s Castle, Kevin Rudolf’s B.A.M.F HQ, the only safe zone in Zomhattan, Evil Cathedral, the heart of the Lycan War and City of Dreams, the entertainment capital of ROCKtropia.

The City of Dreams is open as a starter destination, it’s pretty safe if you stick to the main boulevard. If u like to party you can hang with the Video Vixens but don’t try to collect their sweat, they can be quite temperamental. If u wander too far from the city you may encounter POP Dragons, which can be pretty fierce. If u want to be a part of the growth of The City of Dreams, try hunting the Dragons or even mining for Gold. You can bet our artists are going to need plenty of gold and platinum for their records.

City of Dreams is under serious construction! NEVERDIE Studios is pulling out all the stops to give you the capital city you deserve. If you want to participate in the growth of the city, please help keep the rampant POP Dragon population under control, unfortunately they breed like rabbits and are likely to fry tourists, so do your best to keep their numbers down so we can safely expand the city and create incredible shops, apartments, studios, clubs and bars for you to manage and own. Remember the more Dragons you hunt, the greater the City of Dreams will become.

The first major ROCKtropia Version update;

ROCKtropia 1.1 will be the expansion of the City of Dreams.

At the time of the ROCKtropia 1.1 Version update, The Top Ten Avatars in the Hall of Fame All Time High Category for Hunting Loots will each receive an exclusive founders apartment in the City of Dreams…

Future generations of Virtual Rock Stars will always thank you for your faith in the future of Rock N Roll!

Yours truly,

Jon “NEVERDIE” Jacobs.
Become your Avatar!

At the time of the ROCKtropia 1.1 Version update, The Top Ten Avatars in the Hall of Fame All Time High Category for Hunting Loots will each receive an exclusive founders apartment in the City of Dreams…

gratz to the usual 10

Yeah. Good luck to those competing for those 10. Grats in advance!

Rich getting richer...man that sux, well I still make epic barrel rolls...

:(

Current ATH range around 100K and they don't happen very often...

Unless he's just looking for the highest 10 on Rocktropia ....which is hard to tell because they won't be on the ATH board.

Oh no problem. I'll just go get a top 10 ATH... lol

I hope he means the top 10 ATH loots on rocktropia mobs at least. Thats pretty possible attainable for anyone with a bit of luck. Getting a top 10 ATH overall is much less likely.

Exciting stuff!

I cant wait to TP to Rocktropia tonight! :wtg:

Hard to know who top 10 people are too since several can be on a team. Nice idea but might be better to come up with a different way to determine it?

Suggestions-
People register to compete like they do on other LA's with in a thread with screenshot.

Use Entropia Tracker to determine highest Rocktropia loots for a pre-determined time frame.

Now if I can just get these drones to give me 100k peds. :eyecrazy: :lolup:

»The Top Ten Avatars«: Does that mean, teams don’t count?

Would be a logical assumption, because you can’t award a deed to a whole team, can you... :deal:

Great.
Now I need to find some beer cans and make the top 10 ATH for mobs killed on Rocktropia. Neither of which exist.

Sounds like a tournament organised by someone who has no idea how Entropia works.
Maybe first prize will be a space pirate ship :)

I believe it is for the top 10 ath for hunters of Rocktopia mobs...
why would he give away things in Rocktropia... for something that happened in Calypso... doesnt make sense... still anyones game on Rocktropia to hit an ATH :)

it is easy to find out too... check tracker..

Pop Dragon
Alltime Top 5 High Loots
layla layla54 ibnBatuta 966 PEDs
Tzepelea Tzepu Geri 914 PEDs
dale Aladding lin 830 PEDs
x-rulion crush on spendor 822 PEDs
<3 [Insert Stupid Teamnam 808 PEDs

Lemmy Dragon
Player Value
mjau 1,920 PEDs
Just Another Rock 1,747 PEDs
Helene Helena Fra 1,075 PEDs
Cedric Dreicc Hafgolf 776 PEDs
-= SDW Elite =- 702 PEDs

Hendrix Dragon
Alltime Top 5 High Loots
Player Value
Jenna Star Mercury 1,498 PEDs
Purple Haze 1,395 PEDs
Purple Haze 925 PEDs
Purple Haze 831 PEDs
mg Joda VVV VVV 439 PEDs

NEVERDIE Dragon
Alltime Top 5 High Loots
Player Value
BAHQ Rony&Helena 1,933 PEDs
Ron Danton Thetin 1,275 PEDs
BAHQ Rony&Helena 516 PEDs
Jenna Star Mercury 334 PEDs
HU: KC & Kid 333 PEDs

yeah gz to the usual winners. :eyecrazy:

I believe it is for the top 10 ath for hunters of Rocktopia mobs...
why would he give away things in Rocktropia... for something that happened in Calypso... doesnt make sense... still anyones game on Rocktropia to hit an ATH :)

Wasn't it said that the ATH list for Rocktropia would be backfilled with 100k TT value entries - that is you need at least a 100k HOF to get into the list?

If I get a Top 10 ATH I waive my right to the prize, I don't want anyone to consider me a founder of Rocktropia.

oh and I'm the first to post why are miners excluded? dont you need resources to build the city?

(If I win I will take offers right away from property investors lol)

Omg i am at work

at the time of the rocktropia 1.1 version update, the top ten avatars in the hall of fame all time high category for hunting loots will each receive an exclusive founders apartment in the city of dreams…

gratz to the usual 10

omg i am at work and i can"t laugh as hard as this comment deserves!

Back