10% fee on paysafecard deposits

Complain to paysafecard then.

I don't like jokes this is why i use credit card for 0%

Apparently there's a 10% fee... exactly why I've never used that system to deposit...:lolup:
This 10 percent fee was introduced recently, and eu is the only site to which I deposit to, that charges a fee with paysafe card. And ive been using paysafecard for about 8 years.

I don't like jokes this is why i use credit card for 0%

i'm sorry but there is a hidden fee on credit cards, 3.5% iirc. that's why i mostly use SEPA bank transfer for true 0% fee or use paypal to buy ammopacks on the webshop.

btw long time ago the paysafecard fee was lower than 10% too, they changed it silently imo...

(ps: can't say anthing about $ deposits, did only €)

must be some kind of a sick joke

Yeah its a sick joke, but its paysafe taking the money, not MA.

Better to use CC
even better Paypal
best direct bank transfer to MA (no extra fee there)

Do you have any knowledge how paysafecard affiliate program works?

No, how is that relevant? Mindark is just passing on their fees to you.. as all businesses do. Starts with the source.

No, how is that relevant? Mindark is just passing on their fees to you.. as all businesses do. Starts with the source.

Come on its not MA taking that money its paysafe !!!

If you don´t want to pay extra fees, use bank transfers.
Its not instant, but for me fast enough and really 0% extra fee.

I have used different deposit methods, paysafe and CC included, the only one where is no hidden fee is the bank transfer!

Come on its not MA taking that money its paysafe !!!

If you don´t want to pay extra fees, use bank transfers.
Its not instant, but for me fast enough and really 0% extra fee.

I have used different deposit methods, paysafe and CC included, the only one where is no hidden fee is the bank transfer!

You do understand you're shouting at me for saying the exact same thing as you are?

Yeah its a sick joke, but its paysafe taking the money, not MA.

Better to use CC
even better Paypal
best direct bank transfer to MA (no extra fee there)

Paypal charged me a 3% "International Transaction Fee" the last time I deposited.

Back