10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Registering on your lands :D

Sunchase

The Sunchase Child

Thank you !

Still 6 days till event is over, no reason not to hunt :D Need more globals to have a reason to update :p

a little late!

James Dont GiveUp :)

Better late than never :D

Manny Hogfather Calavera

Bump and a reminder for everyone: Event ends on the 15th of January!

Also, me and manuel will be hosting a little prize ceremony to mark the end of the event next Saturday (18th of January) from 20:00 MA time :) I will be paying out any unpaid PED to those present :D Good chance for those who have been unable to catch me online :D

2nd last bump of the event :) tomorrow is the last day!

Hi :) Alfredas alfris Boveris

Today is the last day, guys! 10 ped Atroxmania ends in about 13 hours from now :) Good luck all and see you Saturday from 20:00 MA time at OLA 2 revive for a little award ceremony :D

Final Scoreboard:
final_10_ped_atroxmania_scoreboard.jpg

Some statistics:
Number of globals from registered players: 700
Number of PED paid out so far: 4590
Number of PED left to be paid out: 2430

This Saturday, 18th of January, at 20:00 MA time, 10 PED Atroxmania Prize Ceremony! at OLA 2 revival :lolup: :yay: I will be handing out the remaining ped and will also be hosting an ingame event on OLA 2 at 20:30 MA time :D (events available at 20:00 MA time both on Friday and Sunday as well :D :)

Good luck all and see you this weekend!
nutrageti 47

PS: forgot teams :

Teams:

Dream & Eldaii - 1 global
Calypso Rescue Team - 1 global/1 global paid
DSS vs cuddly troxies - 3 global

PPS:
Meredictor Mere Salandor +1 global (total of 3)
Jentara GQ-VirtualWinner Kentar +1 global (1 total)

40 ped paid to arwene titepau campbell
160 ped paid out to Gallmar Galle

Info updated :)

Last edited:
Hi!

You missed my third Global:

2014-01-14 10:41:32 [Local] [] Meredictor Mere Salandor killed a creature (Atrox Mature) with a value of 121 PED at Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley!

Bye,
Mere

Hi!

You missed my third Global:

2014-01-14 10:41:32 [Local] [] Meredictor Mere Salandor killed a creature (Atrox Mature) with a value of 121 PED at Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley!

Bye,
Mere

Hmm guess I did :) I''ll add a PPS :)

Unfortunately you didn't register any of my globals (Jentara GQ-VirtualWinner Kentar).
I have registered on page 20.

Here is my unregistered global:
2014-01-12 13:01:06 [Local] [] Jentara GQ-VirtualWinner Kentar killed a creature (Atrox Young) with a value of 56 PED at Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley!

...ok, it was just one. :)

Here is my unregistered global:
2014-01-12 13:01:06 [Local] [] Jentara GQ-VirtualWinner Kentar killed a creature (Atrox Young) with a value of 56 PED at Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley!

...ok, it was just one. :)

10 ped for you then :)

Hello there must be a bug on entropialife because I am over 9 globals total and did some day I'm still here 9 traker see more on entropialife my ranking does not move I'm always the same position since the day so please see a thank you in advance gl all

Hello there must be a bug on entropialife because I am over 9 globals total and did some day I'm still here 9 traker see more on entropialife my ranking does not move I'm always the same position since the day so please see a thank you in advance gl all

Are you referring to the global you got on the 19th of january? that one does not count as it is after the end date of the event. If you mean there are more then 9 prior to the 15th of january I will search again :)

Vellu Rufus Leinonen

Event has been over since the 15th of january :) I am only keeping the thread open in case the people who have yet to take their prizes out contact me here. In regard to that, I will be keeping the prize ped with me up until the 1st of March

Back