10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Jack_Cappy_Walsh :handgun: nice event :thumbup:

got a glob last night, at LA40:)

Tiffin Tiff Deathblast

Eduard Edi Redich

Happy New Year! Will update the thread when I'm sober :)

matthew bell naatz

Join us for this fun hunting event! The event has no time limit* Just one mob could win you a bonus so even the most casual hunters have a chance!

trox_manu_082013_v2.jpg

Rules & Prizes

Just register for the event here and go hunting at Atrox Paradise -OLA02-, or LA 40, Atrox Valley. You can hunt at either LA, or both LAs - the choice is yours.

10 peds for each global

Every time you receive a global/hof you win one 10 peds bonus you can cashout anytime you want. For the payment the referent avatar is hitman nutrageti 47.
I encourage you to add him, and directly send him a message when you want to cashout your global(s).
No limitation of globals !
The event runs from 15 November 00:01 EU time without endtime*.
This event is both for solo hunters and for teams.
A table will be added to this thread to count solo globals/ team globals.

Only Atrox globals displaying the land area names will be eligible so you must hunt the mobs spawning in the area – any other mob will not count. Mining is not allowed.

Locations

Atrox Paradise -OLA02-

This land area is northwest of Nate Valley TP and contains low maturity Atrox, mainly Young to Provider.

la02.jpg

LA 40, Atrox Valley

This land area is to the northwest of Akmuul Island TP and contains mid maturity Atrox, mainly Old to Alpha.

la40_100524.jpg

How to Enter

Solo hunter :

You need to register for the 10 PEDS TROXMANIA here on this thread, so that your globals will be counted. No screenshots, no posting, no fuss.

Say full ingame name here on this thread and you are registered.

You can register any time before the event, or after it starts, so if you haven’t already registered when the event begins, don’t worry, you can still take part.

Team hunters :

Say exact name of the team and tou are registered.

If anytime you would like to change the team name, free free to register again.

Further Information

Tax on both land areas is set to just 4%

Atrox at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrox

Atrox Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?76814-Atrox

Don't forget the Iron and Bronze Challenges! If you haven't already picked up the mission, talk to the broker Albert at 69400, 88800 (northeast of Fort Ithaca).

We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant in case of foul play or unfair practice. The judge's decision is final.

* I reserve the right to stop the event anytime with a one week warning.
Manuel

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!
it looks like there is a space before my name i may have screwed up lol... >< its matthew bell naatz

it looks like there is a space before my name i may have screwed up lol... >< its matthew bell naatz

I explained this once before, but I don't mind saying it again :)) I copy/paste the name from your post...you used a different font from most of the others so it appears there is a space there...there ain't :) i'll change it next time if it really bugs you :))

Tiffany Sky captain Smith

Entering this event

Bada Bing Johansen :)

Hi nutrageti!

You missed this global:
2013-12-31 10:09:46 [Local] [] Meredictor Mere Salandor killed a creature (Atrox Provider) with a value of 53 PED at LA 40, Atrox Valley!
This is the line in my logfile.

Bye,
Mere

5 hits not 3 :)

Oi mate can you check me out again please, on my Entropialife account I see 5 globals since you registered me not 3 :)

And just wonder if this still is no time limit show, or ends January 15 ?

:scratch2:

Philip philip kelly, At your service.

sign me up and lemme at em

Oi mate can you check me out again please, on my Entropialife account I see 5 globals since you registered me not 3 :)

And just wonder if this still is no time limit show, or ends January 15 ?

:scratch2:

Fixed :) And yes, event ends on the 15th of January :) You will be able to request your ped after the event ends, so no worries there :) I'll probably keep ped for unclaimed globals up until the middle or end of february, after that I'll just assume you've quit the game :p

Spin Rep Pitt

Just a reminder for everyone:

Globals count the minute after you post in this thread (and not after I acknowledge your entry)

Event ends on the 15 th of January. All ped can be cashed in before or after the event ends, do not panic :) After the 15th of January 23:59 MA time, globals on the 2 land areas will not count no more.

The list I update in the 3rd post is a scoreboard I keep so that I can know who has how many globals. If you see any errors, please ask me to recheck :) Since I update it manually mistakes have been know to slip in :)

If you think you have more globals then listed on the scoreboard (globals gotten before the date I wrote there as being the date of the last global), simply check the number of Atrox globals Entropialife.com shows you have. If it's different and you know you've only hunted on OLA 2/OLA 40, give me a sign and I'll check all your globals and see if they match up with the land area globals. There have been times when people have globaled on natural spawn Atrox who got dragged into the land area. Those do not count as they do not show the land area message in the global.

Last edited:
Thanks for info, and nice event :)

Back