News: 10 Year Space Anniversary Event

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Special Hunting Event

Entropia Universe is excited to announce the 10-year anniversary of Space! To celebrate this unique occasion, a special hunting event will take place with special loot to be found.

This event is open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe. During this event, you have a chance to loot special loot while doing your daily hunting. The event is global and includes all mobs on all planets and in space.

Except for the chance of finding special loot, unlooted TEN items from earlier events will be available to be found. Moreover, there are also two new and unknown items ready to be discovered!

Killing creatures with higher threat levels will give you a chance of looting more special items. Each increment of the threat level as outlined below allows you to obtain different special items, as well as those looted from previous levels.

Increments: Level 15+, 25+, 40+, 55+, 70+.

Event dates
  • Start date: 30th of November, 14:00 UTC
  • End date: 24th of January, 14:00 UTC

Happy Anniversary and happy hunting from MindArk!

This event is open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe. During this event, you have a chance to loot special loot while doing your daily hunting. The event is global and includes all mobs on all planets and in space.

Except for the chance of finding special loot, unlooted TEN items from earlier events will be available to be found. Moreover, there are also two new and unknown items ready to be discovered!
What means this? Those only on calypso loot ?

I was a bit frustrated and ironic earlier elsewhere and got a negrep from sluje, but to answer your question more clearly:
I think MA means "Apart from the chance ..."
Maybe we can keep track in some way - a list of what is special, whether or not it gives a rare notification, and what lvl the mob was...

That sounds exciting! :handgun:

Great update and exciting content. :woot:

But we don't like space. So this is cool
Maybe you would like space if it has a cool event 😊.
They could of had a huge event mob spawn in the centre, so equally accessible to all planets. Loot consists of Uni ammo and TEN items/tokens, all non lootable items. Think about how vibrant space activity would become.

But yes, it is still cool.

10 Year Space Anniversary Event Really !! What does it even have to do with space ? How does it celebrate space ?​

This 'event' does NOT celebrate SPACE !
It is probably the laziest attempt I have seen in my time in EU to grab ped from players. Go hunt stuff ..the bigger the better, and we might perhaps, maybe give you an unusual drop in the loot.
It is simply a pre-xmas money grab by MA to pay for the xmas party.
The prizes are all extremely vague, so we have no idea if they are even worth trying for, let alone how many and how MA have 'balanced them' across the universe. If based on ped spent on hunting per annum, my guess is space will be lucky to have any at all.
MA you really need to embrace space and stop treating it like the relative you invited for xmas but that everyone hopes is too busy to come.

Let's fill the (usual) information gap. below is a list of UL TEN items sorted by level required.

they are all SIB , 60ish eff and 2.95ish DPP.

I was not here for TEN event ,
i have no idea of how many were supposed to be looted, (i think MA did nto disclose it)
how many were effectively looted (i saw around a couple of pistols, 1 MK2 never seen a vincent37, few chips chips)
and how many were inserted int he loot pool fot this "Event"

i admit it is obfuscated and deceptive description, but i suppose that as usual it is about 1 every 1m monster so....
i will not be disappointed if it is not me to get one :)
it is anyway imho very nice that there are some more item in the loot pool, i hope there are also (L) versions so that
the frequency of drops can be something interesting and not usual one in a million

index.php

Last edited:
Oh also, are merry mayhem instance mobs included?.....
The event is global and includes all mobs on all planets and in space.

ALL mob means all mob, included merry mayhem mobs.
Also all mob under lvl 15 too included, bigger ones just have more chance, so the lvl 15 cry on the other topic (not by you ofc) not really makes sense.

Killing creatures with higher threat levels will give you a chance of looting more special items

Wish the wording was slightly less ambiguous, would like to at least have some idea what a special item entails.

Let's fill the (usual) information gap. below is a list of UL TEN items sorted by level required.

i have no idea of how many were supposed to be looted, (i think MA did nto disclose it)
how many were effectively looted (i saw around a couple of pistols, 1 MK2 never seen a vincent37, few chips chips)

i admit it is obfuscated and deceptive description, but i suppose that as usual it is about 1 every 1m monster so....
it is anyway imho very nice that there are some more item in the loot pool, i hope there are also (L) versions so that
the frequency of drops can be something interesting and not usual one in a million

index.php
Depending on what they actually mean with what they say, i don't think these stuff will drop as it's already dropped so to speak. For example there is a pair of Chronicle Foot guard Ten edition (?) That never dropped, i would assume it's more in that line than already looted items. Could very well be wrong though, hopefully!

Depending on what they actually mean with what they say, i don't think these stuff will drop as it's already dropped so to speak. For example there is a pair of Chronicle Foot guard Ten edition (?) That never dropped, i would assume it's more in that line than already looted items. Could very well be wrong though, hopefully!

Yes, probably there will be new items :)

there are also two new and unknown items ready to be discovered!

I agree with granny that what is called "Space Anniversary" at the end you just navigate in space to go or not to another planet. At the same time it's interesting to see that MA sees space like a sea or ocean.

index.php

You need to add also armors to the list :D

Randy Randy Getz has found a rare item (Chronicle Gloves, TEN Edition (F)) with a value of 31 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Nobody's missing the words "Merry Mayhem" ;)

This should have been exclusive to space but I understand why they couldn't as it would mean no revenue for the planet partners if everyone is shooting in space. This should have been figured out ahead of time though, like adding special event mobs on the planet's space server which contributes to their income...

Killing creatures with higher threat levels will give you a chance of looting more special items. Each increment of the threat level as outlined below allows you to obtain different special items, as well as those looted from previous levels.

Increments: Level 15+, 25+, 40+, 55+, 70+.

Does each increment include the number ?

For example, does 25+ include L25 ? (so it's 25-39)
Or does it mean everything above 25 ?

I tend to think it's 25 included and up, but I would welcome a confirmation.. :)

Smilgs, missing parts were stolen by space monsters!

That explain everything!

How about we get space loot from space event? UL Thrusters etc? Some new cool UL weapons for Sleipnirs and so on?

This looks so fucking lazy, that I can't be bothered to log in and participate.

You know the story about people who "did not give a fuck about anything" ? Let me tell you. They had a huge meeting, advertised everywhere, even on MTV, and when the date was up for everyone to meet, nobody showed up - they did not give a fuck.

They should celebrate space by getting rid of it and making the 'planets' just other land areas on calypso, maybe people might actually visit them more then.
This would not be good for those that have invested into space.

This would not be good for CLD dividend.

This would not solve me not getting a Arson TEN chip.

Back