10 year Vet Mentor looking for the right disciples

Karouck

Hatchling
Hello I am Ka Naseeda.

About me:
I have been playing this game since 2005, with a long break in 2011 when I lost my original character due to an email hack and started back over. I tell you this because I believe having to do it all over again helps me mentor.

I am a Teaching mentor. My focus is on helping you understand how the game works and what to do right, instead of handing you ped (in game money) and say "here kill this; then depo (deposit)" I want everyone to know what they are doing and why so that they can survive and thrive in Entropia.

By having to restart, I took all the knowledge that I knew and had to start over knowing better. From this I created a Written Plan that anyone with a brain can follow to help them succeed based on the very actions I did.

I teach both Depo and Non Depo players who are willing to put in the effort to move up the ranks to fame in Entropia. (I will not mentor trolls)

So if you want to understand the game, have a clear, understandable goal, and you want to enjoy all this world has to offer I may be the mentor you are looking for!

Important info:
Hours of play are normally 7 pm to 11 pm PST
Language English
Work full time and have a family.
I have 3 college degrees in Business, Economics, Finance and Globalization.

I am willing to work with 3 new disciples (under 1 month of mentoring) and 10 total disciples at one time so that I am able to give each person enough attention.

Current and Past jobs I did and have knowledge in:
Hunting :6 years (while doing other activities as well) *Current
Crafting: 2 years. *Current
Mining: 2 years.
Near Full time trading : 1.5 years
Mindlessly running a transportation business: 2 to 3 years.
8 Months as a registered Mentor. taught many players before the mentoring system started.
Co leader of a soc for 4 years.
Leader of Titian's Inc. *Current

**I am not a fan of forums. So do not expect me to see any replys. Ask for me in rookie, or hit J, click the "Player register" button on that screen and type in Ka K to find me.

Back