Selling: 100% Black/White Master Coat (M) with Urban Nomad Black Outfit

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
Hi friends.

It's time to part with our one of a kind outfit as we don't have much time to spend in Entropia Universe anymore, and the clothing deserves another more active home.

History

This outfit was assembled many years ago by the player 'Dave ozi Epsolon', before retiring his avatar and becoming the CEO of Arkadia Studios, David Dobson.

As part of the 'Guess The Launch Date' competition on Arkadia, the main prize offered was his unique outfit. The original launch day was scheduled for May 24th, 2011, however with a small delay, the official launch date of Arkadia became May 25th, 2011. Zarran kdawg Ovatar (my brother) was the lucky winner of this event with his guess, and we have shared the prize ever since.

Outfit

Master Coat (M,C) - 100% Black and White Fields
Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)
Urban Nomad Black Jumper (M)
Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M)

Pictures

TT+4000 for the entire set.
TT+3500 for the master coat only.

Best of luck to all :)

Last edited:
Bumping this up :)

To the top!

Bump bump....

Bah, if knew you had this a few years back i would have traded my Imp fap for this :)

Updated with price. We're looking for TT+4000. Cheers :)

To the top!

Bumping this up.

Bump bump bump.

Nicely presented.

Dave and Missa gifted me some black clothing as well (birthday pressie).

I Purchased some of MV Joda's black too!

Good luck with the sale as it is premium gear you wont see too often!

Remember folks Black goes with everything:)

Nicely presented.

How can anything be 100% black/white? Are you selling gray clothing? and why would anyone buy something they won't see too often. you people is freaking me out.

Nicely presented.

Awesome birthday present! They're great people. And even more black through Joda? Sweet!

Black certainly does go with everything :)

How can anything be 100% black/white? Are you selling gray clothing? and why would anyone buy something they won't see too often. you people is freaking me out.

This clothing is from way back in the day before the new colouring system was implemented. I can assure you it's 100% black and white fields :beerchug:

Because very few players have the skill to fulfil the colouring process nor the raw materials to complete it. Many Black items are so rare they were looted... you wont see them anymore. Selling them is method of passing them on and perpetuating their existence!

Because very few players have the skill to fulfil the colouring process nor the raw materials to complete it. Many Black items are so rare they were looted... you wont see them anymore. Selling them is method of passing them on and perpetuating their existence!

That's right! :)

Bumping this.

Bump bump bump.

Bumping this up.

Bumping this up!

Back