Achievement: 1000 Days of Beauty

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hello Everyone !

Today (19th June 2008) is the 1000th day anniversary of Ido's Beauty Parlor. I started running the parlor on the 23rd September 2005 around 2 years after i started playing Project Entriopia and wow have i had a great time since then.

All the friends i made throughout the time and all the fun we had !! thank you all so much. And all the people who lent a helping hand or offered their time for me ... Thank you thank you thank you ... i cant find the words to express how happy i feel being able to continue this venture ... and its all thanks to you!

My greatest thanks also go to my great regular customers (or parlor members as i choose to call them):
NoBion Nob Andersen, Sarah Petal Poppet, Drake Gitrman Sanders, Renate Doc Schneider, Fiona Firefly Layce, Little Diabolic Angel, James pwnd j00, Eriko Ravenstar Newhaven, Hulyss treedoctor Bowman, Ella AMANITA Songston, Carl Carl Everyman, Richy Rilort Lort, Violet Vi Neomir, Johnny cubase DW, Thunder ThunderCat Cat, Kristoffer Stoffer O'Shenaniga, Lee LeeMCumiskey Cumiskey, Dimon craizyjump Jony, John Liridon12 Doe, starz lilly angell, Estere Stels Wowa, Shiva Shiva westwind, Patric Pole Hyde, Zelos Playboy Fargen, luca GuNOiL brassi, Emelie Usurper Andersson, John BD Fiction, Sara Lucinda Paris, Irona Irona Lathir, stekhuset blobb bleppen, Quintis Artimus Maximus, Aboo The Fish Musacaar, Silicon Skam Chip, Claire Godpool Bunting, John Pimpnas Black, WUDI MEIREN TIANXIA, Masani Cat Catalana, John Zimsa Olsen, kyllingabein kyll hani, Kanon Valo FallenAngel666, Ana Marie Upegui, Marian Domo Domochevsky, Axer Jax Phenix, jenny chipie orca, Mindstar Mindstar9 Nine, Syrinx Syri Pureheart, Sky LiquidSky SkyWalker, Stefan Transporter Wallington, Tristara Jazmin Varia, Phemone Phelli Medea, Doomie Doomie Everlast, Jean Stone Leblanc, Stormers IceBitch Deluxe, Entropia's Fallen Angel, Ellesedil Godess Heaven, Sexy Delly Longstock, Dala Warlock Raza, Niklaz Cornel Gump, Dunhill Devour The One, Kya Issis Hator, Maat Maat Rhehotep, Jill Lady Death Strike Valenti, Thomas Xzion Warqul, Raven Oracle Li, sidney sidney bundy, Sarah Nuadu Hawkwood, Blue BeautifulEyes Eyes, Pilot Cape Corinth Hangar 8, Anna Ai Ivanhoe, Alyss Aly Aquire, Jeanis Azz Giantus, Jay Wisdom Moore, KODER PT THE ONE, Mrs sWan demon alucard, Serenity Serenity Firefly, Simon Poseidon Peters, Zarine Faile Bashere, Lady Pony Angel, Andreas bodybag Hjerpe, Bartolo Bartolo Marquardt, Ben Cobra Boner, Jaeon Jorael Shardoz, Colonel XzezO Wolf, Tharius Taz Stockford, Janza Slayer the Great, castro's rica girl, Morrigan Morri Ravenswood, Fanta FighttoUnite Hughes, Stellar MissEviL Ainsley, Malibu Nadi Barbie, Roscoe Ace Ratkiller, blossom godess beauty, Mariko Ninja Torranaga, Eden Moontear Stardust, My FoxyLady Rocks, Lisa Littlefeather Cheyenne, Jason Jamal Travellian, Dreadful Visara Soulcolector, Junona Amenophis Hera, Jean Paul Jacque Durivage, DieZeL KoRn APoW, Aurora Rory Ursavir, Angelica The-Death Princess, David Dave Smith, Raul Duke Duke, Richard Smith Grandux, kurtis bigcup damanis, zoria zoria gorzene, rhdaman rhdaman rhdamn, Joe Joe Taxpayer, Gixxer broing Suzuki, Nevarna the hunter Oberon, Mr Master Paul, Flittypoo Surrealist Ganglezuk, Peter Hunterseeker DiPorta, Georg Bear Mavel, Richard Rick linkster, LadyContessa LadyC Barbosa, The Fifth Entity, omar madman goolie, SD Farmer Trojan, CountracK KruL Count, Rodian Bounty Hunter, Bambuco Bam Vuitrago, Buckaroo Buck Banzai, Mystie MYSTIE Veil, Johnathan JC Constantine, Lillith Leo L'Ambrosia, Shaman 4400 Salvation

And to the hundreds of other people who also visited my parlor

All of you i would like to thank from the bottom of my heart... You made all this possible!! and i hope for another 1000 great days to come

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Quite a success :) Gratz :cool:

GREAT SUCCES UBER GRATZ Ido, you diserve it : )

big gratzz ido...your work is great!!!:yay::yay:

BIG Gratz Ido :cool:

I wish you another 1.000 days m8! :wtg:

Demonikos :tiphat:

1000 days...wow...that is a lot of days...isn't it great to get to do something you really enjoy...I'm really happy for you and i wish you all the best luck and unlocks the future has to hold. Regardless what people say...we all like to look good and change our looks...you help us do that...Thank you for putting so much of yourself into your "work".

~Kate~

very nice :D

keep it up man will need you in the future! :)

!Gratz!

:yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg:
:yay::wtg::yay:
:wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay::yay:

Just WOW, big gratz and hope for much more success to come!

Gratz dude ;)

I guess I missed your 25 Ped offer....

Gratz dude ;)

I guess I missed your 25 Ped offer....

no no the 25 ped offer stands untill i find the 1000th customer :) and they get to win silver membership

Well done Ido, a real nice achievement

Ido, Master Of Beauty!!!!!!!!

Hi!

Congratulations Ido for 1000 days of professionalism!!!!
You deserve very much for all that days! ^^"

All the customers from Ido´s Beauty Parlor, congratualtions too!
Because all of you are part of that party! GRATZ! :))))

We have a lot to celebrate for being part of the Ido´s Beauty Parlor Family!

Ido you are the Best! Let us grow together, because we are elite in the
beauty industry! At the head, to employees and customers good fortune!!!!

Cya in the parlor... ^^:yay:

Reactions: Ido
GRATZY !!!!:D:D:D

keep rockin´ !:wtg:

Thx all i'll do my best to bring you another great 1000 days of service

Back