1000 EFD to the first person to hit Tier 10 on an Opalo

Turnsleft

Prowler
Turnsleft
As the title says, I'll give 1000 EFD to the first to post a Top Tiered Opalo :yay:

Maybe someone will do it just for fun, but i doubt upgrading an opalo makes sense

Other (not upgraded) weapons will be more powerful and more eco than an upgraded opalo...

will take a lot of time, i wanted to try it and just shot 100 ped of ammo with opalo (3 hours) still at tier 0.0 in comparison i got to 0.9 with my mf-104 in about 20 mins :(

For the price it will likely cost (read later ingredients - platinum instead of lyst and so on) I think those 1000 EFD are pretty safe.

yep UL weapons seem to take a lot longer to get to any tier. It took about 4 hours to get my UL LR41 to tier 0.4 :eek:

will take a lot of time, i wanted to try it and just shot 100 ped of ammo with opalo (3 hours) still at tier 0.0 in comparison i got to 0.9 with my mf-104 in about 20 mins :(

You probably have low TIR on the opalo.

Try buying a few hundred from trade terminal until you get one with high "Tier Increase Rates" on all tiers.

Took me ages but I finally pulled one with an average of 151.2 per tier. :wtg:

In around 30-40 ped ammo I got to 0.3 or 0.4

I shot 25ped for 0.1. :laugh:

Try buying a few hundred from trade terminal until you get one with high "Tier Increase Rates" on all tiers.

In around 30-40 ped ammo I got to 0.3 or 0.4

thanks for the tip tier 1 was at 60 or so yes.

As the title says, I'll give 1000 EFD to the first to post a Top Tiered Opalo :yay:

Well, even upgrading to tier 1 is pointless at the moment, let alone tier10, simply because there are no enhancers yet for weapons.

For the price it will likely cost (read later ingredients - platinum instead of lyst and so on) I think those 1000 EFD are pretty safe.

Where do you see these ingredients?

More time then I would like to admit to of clicking TT:

:)

Something new to do which costs nothing, farm high Tier Increase Rate Average (TIRA) TT items!

Get those EFD's ready I might be able to pull it off, now operation tier 10 is online :laugh:.

Back