Achievement: 10k Argonaut

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
· 10k Argonaut:
Completed from 05/07/2013 to 12/08/2013 (39 days).
Kills done at (784, 776), north of Twin Peaks.​

Mission log

10k Argonaut: Google Docs
· Log summary:
TT Return: 102.81% (+322.64 PED)
MU Return: 105.46% (+627.23 PED)
PED Cycled: 11477,07 PED
Average cost per kill: 1,14771 PED

Setup used

Random info
  • Total number of globals: 39 (only 6 of 50 PED or more)
  • Highest global: 283 PED
  • Total TT of Iron looted: 747.81 PED
  • Most common item looted: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I (L)

Last 40 Kills of the 10k Argonaut

My new lucky mob :rolleyes:

Congratulations!

:sniper:

Impressive achievement!

Gratz,

I like seeing logs like this, as I am soon to do my 10k argo and will probably be going for the same set up as you other than the ARS to finish.

Or might even go a little less eco to skill up mindforce.

just for my curiosity... Do you hunt day time or night (MA time)

It seems that loot is less during the evenings in North America.

just for my curiosity... Do you hunt day time or night (MA time)

It seems that loot is less during the evenings in North America.

The majority of the runs are aprox. between 8:00 an 12:00 MA Time (that's 10:00 to 14:00 here in Spain).

Grats angel, very nicely done! I'm working on my 5k now.:cool:

The majority of the runs are aprox. between 8:00 an 12:00 MA Time (that's 10:00 to 14:00 here in Spain).

Thank you for the update.

I finished the 5k last week all on the Argo Elite, I had about a 1200 ped loss until I got a 1300 ped hof :)

I will do the 10K on younger maturities

Damn Impressive and good loot to boot! grats :)

Gratz on this achievement! Nice tt return also! Gl on your next mission!

Hi, Gratz on your Achievement ;)

I got inspired by your log, and since I was on my 1K argo and will be starting 10K argo soon, I decided to start my own log.

My setup: Breer P4 + A104 (2.966 Eco, 23.35 DPS), opallo as finisher, goblin, Vivo T1 & Ek-2600

Result: I did 2 x 150Ped ammo runs, killed 537 mobs (young, adult, scout) at an average of 0,824 Ped/Mob
How come my avg cost/mob is much lower that yours eventhough we have very similar Eco's :confused:

That's kinda weird, big difference. My cost per kill is [total spent] / [number of kills] (can be seen in the google docs).

[ total spent ] = Armor + fap + ammo + amp decay + weapon decay

Not sure what can be wrong.

That's kinda weird, big difference. My cost per kill is [total spent] / [number of kills] (can be seen in the google docs).

[ total spent ] = Armor + fap + ammo + amp decay + weapon decay

Not sure what can be wrong.

I agree that weird ! and yeah that's how I calculated my avg cost/kill. :scratch2:

I will post when I do more runs, maybe I was lucky with the miss-shots

Don't know, I've done some math to try to find out what could be wrong. Two things come to mind:

1.- I add 200 PED of ammo for each run to the calculation even though I never shoot the 200 PED completely (A104 breaks before). That could drive my avg up a bit.

2.- Your average cost looks awfully low to me, some basic math:

Imagine you only killed Scouts (less hp of all, only 250). Imagine you had 3 dmg/pec eco.

In this case the average cost/kill could be: 250/3 = 83.3 PEC per kill

Your average is even lower than that !!. And I ignored FAP decay, Armor decay and regeneration... and I doubt you only killed scouts... and your eco is lower than 3 dmg/pec.

Does that makes sense to everyone? It's 2:40 am here LOL... could be nonsense.

1.- I add 200 PED of ammo for each run to the calculation even though I never shoot the 200 PED completely (A104 breaks before). That could drive my avg up a bit.
This explains it :)

I usually go back to repair the Amp when it breaks, but sometimes I get lazy and I finish the run unamped... either way I never stop util I burn all the ammo I have, even the ammo from the loot.

So for the same 200Ped ammo my runs last longer than yours, so I kill more mobs:lolup:. but that might be huring my over all return idk :scratch2:

Your way give a more realistic Cost/Kill.

Back