10k spider mission done

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur

i thought i show you some action... bad point to run out of ammo, lol but i didnt!
I have 174hp and these are my skills before i took the evade-boost:

and after? 5606 evade skill, which made me a level 38.5 Evader.

warm and fuzzy huh? Now bend over Lexx!
what she said btw :wise:

Other profitz:
Brought my unlimited EMINE armor to tier 2, only arms still need a tier .2 boost for that.
Including 31k ped HoF and evade skills in the end i made ~11k ped profit and all other skills for free, which were:

Around 11 level in BLP sniper HIT,
around 10 level BLP sniper DMG,
around 5 levels in Evader,
around 4.5 levels in fap skills,
my HP grew for at least 20 points
amongst many other skills...

Thx to: Armin, Blast, my soc and all the guys who called me sick, who sold me guns and equipment and helped me to get that done!

Special thx goes out to my mom, who showed so much patience and always believed in my mental health when i didn´t.

Whats next? Eomons, a cruise with my soc through space and time, Atrox, Scip and hopefully while doing this: Commando

Par is happy lala lala laaa

Last edited:
Amazing achievement :)

Thats crazy man, big gratz to you and respect for finishing tough mission... Very nice

eeek i doublepostet it while editing!

Mods pls delete the other one

Great Work Par, BIG BIG GRATZ :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

btw: where is the Parade? Party? Beer? :laugh:

I always knew you were a leg man! :laugh: Gratz Hon, that is quite an achievement.

Talk about patience and perseverance, wow - not to mention sanity! :tongue2:

Whats next?

I would say a follow-up chat on Skype - it's been a while. :wise:
I may not be active in EU, but I like keeping up with my friends - catch up with you soon. :)

So what is your next challenge! :wtg:

where you find enough youngs to do this? i always thought there were just a thin spawn across one of the islands

awesome achivement indeed :)

Gratz :wtg:

Very nice achivement :yay::yay::yay:

where you find enough youngs to do this? i always thought there were just a thin spawn across one of the islands

LA7, the LA (0.00% tax :D :D :D) west of Cayuze tp, you will find them in good numbers.

nice achiements Gratz :yay:

Thx for all the rep and kind words! I am currently having a really good time in EU!

Great Work Par, BIG BIG GRATZ :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

btw: where is the Parade? Party? Beer? :laugh:

i thought about a cruise in space with the whole soc, to test all the other planets for a bit. But at first id like to finish Eomons :)

I always knew you were a leg man! :laugh: Gratz Hon, that is quite an achievement.

Talk about patience and perseverance, wow - not to mention sanity! :tongue2:

I would say a follow-up chat on Skype - it's been a while. :wise:
I may not be active in EU, but I like keeping up with my friends - catch up with you soon. :)

So what is your next challenge! :wtg:

For sure hon! I go buy a bottle of whine for this :rolleyes:

now that i stoped beeing the daily game warden in Cajuze you should find plenty of spiders between that Itumas and Brithles. I gonna miss Cajuze and for sure will return back now and then to visit what i called my living room for 8months. If youre more skilled and more up for action, there are 2 other spots for spiders: down in Tukar west of the Forts and that LA i never were on, but ppl say its stuffed with spiders! Too many spiders arent good for my health so i took it slow. Dont forget to bring a car in Cajuze.

After all that HoFing i go out and enjoy the sun a bit! Cya all l8r and good luck!

itsy bitsy spider parlog - grats!

Big GRATZ for this achievement, and ty for reporting the skill gain +rep.
Now three people (I'm aware off have finished and chosen Evade, all are approx 110 TT Evade).
Now who is gonna finish and pick another reward. Must be different value...

Back