11.10.3 update ????

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
My client loader keeps trying to download release 11.10.3 i know it is 11.10.3 because my firewall keeps asking for permission and it is that file name on the file

no release notes either, but everytime i relog or crash it trys to download it again

i dunno why it is doing this :p strange :scratch2: :scratch2:

Before I logged on an hour or so ago, it downloaded and installed a patch : 11.10.3.
No problem with the download or installation tho

I've been checking for release notes on the website.

Before I logged on an hour or so ago, it downloaded and installed a patch : 11.10.3.
No problem with the download or installation tho

I've been checking for release notes on the website.

ok, i am starting to think it is a pre download, in other words they prereleased the 11.10.3 patch before the time they should have, so i think there could be a update in an hour or so, maybe at 2pm MA time

and it is a mistake on there part

Or its possibly a patch including say new stuff for something they have not released but are letting people test out, like say space.

There were also no notes for yesterdays Calypso download...

It did download 2 patches and installed them

11.10.3.78915 to 11.10.3.79026

and

11.10.3.79026 to 11.10.3.79048

both about 3.3 MB

*no fix for mining* :(

Last edited:
Or its possibly a patch including say new stuff for something they have not released but are letting people test out, like say space.

There were also no notes for yesterdays Calypso download...

Maybe.... my last post in this thread hehe,

I really think there will be an update at 2pm MA time,

and it was release too early, but it keeps downloading it because it isnt actually available yet to apply it to the game, so that is why it keeps downloading it, it isnt actually downloading anything, cos the file isnt on the server yet, it seems they have just pre released the update without file, cos nothing has been applyed otherwise it wouldnt keep trying to download the same file every time i restart....

And i really hope this time it is mining extractor BUG fix

RJ Rob

As others have said there has been 2 patches today, both installed here without problems. Current version is 11.10.3.79048.

I've not seen any mobs dying "of old age" recently so that bug appears to have been quashed.

I'm hoping for a fix for mining equipment before the weekend. :)

Back