12869 PED Alternative Rock Hit!

I've been mining for what seems like ages - just hit level 50 prospector yesterday! - and have never had a hit anywhere close to the one I had today. I made some deposits via boxes and had a ton of ammo that I needed to convert to PED quickly for an item purchase, so I bought the 'ol Ziplex P160 - arguably the most crazy expensive item in the game - from Justin Gamer Espozito (Thanks Justin!) to help me do just that.

I fully expected to lose money mining in Hell given the tax and high cost of markup for the finder amplifier, but I assumed that it would be the cost of quick ammo-to-ped conversion. Instead, the hit rate ended up being a very nice 7.69% after 129 dual drops and ended with a BANG when I hit the big one. I couldn't believe it! A 12,869 alternative rock find!

Many thanks to my soc mates in The Prodigy for the cheers, the good times and for calling me stupid before, during, and after I started the run. I agree - and I love you guys!

Last edited:
Congrats on the massive hit! I found this thread trying to get more info on the Ziplex P160. If you don't mind me asking, how much does one of those bad boys typically cost?

Big Gratz on your hit :)

Back