13000 PED HSL: The Battle of the Ancient Titans - part 2.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
COLONISTS,

Holy Moly Society is in need of assistance and we are asking for your help!
After a successful campaign we managed to control the Kingfisher population and now we are ready for stage two.
We are still having a problem controlling the population on these ancient titans lands and we ask any colonist willing, to come into battle, to help reduce the threat to a more controllable level.

For assisting the fight, we will be awarding 5 equal prizes of 2600 PEDs each. Please check the details below:

index.php

Event dates:
Start: 1st of May 2022 00:00 MA time.
End: 1st of June 2022 23:59 MA time.
Prizes awarded the following days.

Event rules:
There will be 5 prizes of 2600 PED each awarded to top 5 HSL on any of the 2 land areas. All 5 HSL can be on one land or split between the 2 land areas. One person cannot win more than one prize. Event is only for solo hunters, no teams allowed. Anyone can participate, including members of Holy Moly.

No registration is required.
HOFs will be tracked through EntropiaLife.com so if you qualify, I will find you and I WILL pay you (me or one of my soc m8s :) )

LAs setup:
Tax: 2.99%
Density - Maximum
Maturity: Spiders minimum (youngs), Falx maximum (stalkers)

Participating LAs:
Takuta Plateau - ( /wp [Calypso, 38737, 31715, 101, Takuta] ) - Araneatrox - closest TP: Sakura City: /wp [Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]
Vermillion Fields - ( /wp [Calypso, 35715, 46689, 101, Vermillion] ) - Falxangius - closest TP: Zonnestraaltje /wp [Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint]

Disclaimer:
Lands are part of the society land grab event and if one of the lands will switch ownership during the event, that land will stop participating in the event, but if that land has a qualifying HSL, it will still be included in the prize pool.

Last edited:
Excellent!

If anyone loots a kinetic 15 on falx with 1.5k+ tier rate, i will give my left kidney for it. Or a nice amount of peds, whichever you prefer :D
I will pay with Theo's kidney if anyone loots one 😂

This looks like a fun event! A little much for my hunting level but I may come out and mine the area if they aren't too thick. Goodluck on the event Holy Moly!

This looks like a fun event! A little much for my hunting level but I may come out and mine the area if they aren't too thick. Goodluck on the event Holy Moly!
Those lands are almost impossible to mine with the current spawn rate. I suggest you check out greenthorne. It has a nice quantium spawn in the eastern area.

Still possible to get top placing😎

[Output Amplifier Component] markup is pretty high atm and it can be found on both Takuta and Vermillion

:bump: Are you tired of Mini Mayhem? Try this instead! Bigger chance of HoF and top 5 placement than getting tokens...:dj::ninja:

[Globals]: Arc Lee Snillum killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 6529 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Congratz!

Sounds like fun! :handgun:

Event is now over and later today we'll announce winners.

Congratulations to our winners:

Arc Lee Snillum - Araneatrox Young- 6 529 PED - Sun, 29 May 2022 08:00:52
Ron Ronny Kovich - Araneatrox Young - 4 326 PED - Thu, 05 May 2022 09:21:41
Deux Pelleman Ex -Falxangius Stalker - 3 707 PED - Tue, 17 May 2022 21:23:19
tihkal tihk elesdee - Araneatrox Young - 2 880 PED - Sun, 01 May 2022 14:00:00
Andova Andie the Wise - Araneatrox Young - 2 048 PED - Wed, 18 May 2022 16:28:03

To celebrate them, all other society controlled Land Areas are set to 0% tax for their current cycle (please note, there are bugs and randomly the tax change might go back to previous value; this is a known bug, please tell one of us to fix it to 0 again)

Congratulations and enjoy 0% tax for the other lands.

Please get in contact with our CFO Theocles to arrange a meeting in order to receive the prize :)

Last edited:
Big gratz to all the winners!

Awesome event you all did. Thanks again for putting it on and the fast and easy payouts. 10/10 <3

Nice event! Great work. Gz to the winners !

Back