Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Guest what post this is? That's right, I made it to the club! I want to thank all those out there that believed in me and supported me, I need to thank the "Riker to my Picard, my Number 1"!!! Jim!(Who doesn't have a forum account). as as all the investors who have placed their trust in me, it means a lot. Then a special shout out to @Dalas for going above and beyond as an investor and spreading the word, It means a lot, and then to , @Katie Chalmers , @NevadaJake , @DrGirlfriend , and @monkey lou , for providing good comments that sparked interesting discussions! And of course, I need to thank my mom, for putting up with all my crap and making sure I felt loved.

These last 5 years on Entropia Universe have been great, possibly lifesaving, by way of keeping my sanity in an insane environment. Getting to know so many people from across the world while learning about new cultures and making new friends all from the confines of my bed.

These last 2 years have been a different kind of grind for me building up my services, with my rental service and investment service fund being the brunt of the load. But it is also the most rewarding. and while yes they have been fiscally profitable, I am talking about things other than money. Really getting to know a person, and know you are helping them and making their life just a little bit better, that's the ATH right there. I am honored by every customer and grateful to everyone here on the forums for making it a great place to socialize. I could not have done it without you!

Sincerely,
Xanato Kaso

I tried to use a bit of jocularity and satire to bring a little laughter to everyone's lives. The OP was not meant to be taken seriously. I just saw that the next post was 1337 so I was like, I can't NOT do something with that.

Thanks for the mention and shoutout :) Will continue bigging you up and trying to help you grow!

I wondered why this was in the wrong section until I got the joke. (y)...
I honestly thought a mod would have deleted it before they realized it was a joke. Still half expect them to, but hope they don't. It has brought on a lot of good comments and conversations via PM.

Back