14.8k Rextelum Strong

And a quick look at his EL makes it appear he's not a super heavy grinder. Interesting. Of course, there can be a lot EL doesn't capture.

Should′ve paid better attention... 43.4k Eomon Old was already in that category.

Yes, new set of multipliers came out this week it seems, quite a few which appear to be X1500 - X2000 range

Gratz :) nice one

And a quick look at his EL makes it appear he's not a super heavy grinder. Interesting. Of course, there can be a lot EL doesn't capture.
EL doesnt show much on your page either or EL missed your "grind". Oh and whiners dont belong in a GZ post.

Gz Foss

EL doesnt show much on your page either or EL missed your "grind". Oh and whiners dont belong in a GZ post.

Gz Foss

Who is whining? I am not. And the OP is not the one who got the hof.

Gratz :) nice one

Oh and whiners dont belong in a GZ post.

Gz Foss

Who is whining? I am not. And the OP is not the one who got the hof.

Guys... would′ve loved to have that one. :laugh:

This is Loot Theories, though.

Seems that the l00t return spread has widened. I think I′m getting now lower minimal l00ts per mob (percentage per PEDs spent for the kill) than before. Which you would expect, to offset the higher mults.

Guys... would′ve loved to have that one. :laugh:

This is Loot Theories, though.

Seems that the l00t return spread has widened. I think I′m getting now lower minimal l00ts per mob (percentage per PEDs spent for the kill) than before. Which you would expect, to offset the higher mults.

Yes, I have noticed loot being more volatile than in the past for a while now. That does mean the bad times are worse though because the PEDs have to come from somewhere.

Back