Question: 1400 mayhem tokens (what to expect)

Pioneer AF

Hatchling
Pioneer Action Figure
I was wondering how long it would take during Merry Mayhem to acquire 1400 mayhem tokens?
I'dd be doing the bronze mission since I don't know if I would be able to complete the higher ones.
I most likely will do the lowest category.

How much tokens can I expect per 100ped cycled? (excluding rewards)

And how many ped (on average) do you need to cycle to finish the bronze reward?

Thanks for your answer.

I did not do much during the last mayhem. I did buy 1k PED UA and cycle it, as well as some other ammo.

I got 46 tokens, less than 2k cycled. Maybe as little as 1600 PED.

Though hopefully someone will come to you with a more statistically reliable answer, ofc ;)

EDIT: I was in the lowest mayhem and playing annihilation levels 1 - 3 (mostly level 1).

If we account for daily mission tokens, loots, and mission stages. youll get one token every 15 ped on average. At least that is my typical acquisition rate.

You need 1.25 ped for each mayhem point acording to my long term average with redulite stage completion.

55% of your tokens come from the mission stages until you complete it, so you can use that to adjust your calcs accordingly if you don't wish to count them. I left tokens acquired via daily mission in because those missions are infinitely repeatable, so I treat them like loot.

Last edited:
Ah yeah :

(excluding rewards)

I think I got whatever the 720 point reward was. I quit before making the next level.

TBF the only reason I bother posting my tiny, untracked info here is to encourage someone to correct me :LOL:

I guess most people will have tracked like Katie, including the rewards and etc... Which of course means if you don't complete it, the average could vary a lot. Shouldn't be too hard to subtract the reward amounts, though.

average for bronze for me is anywhere from 8-15k (shorter ones on the lower end, longer ones on the higher end)

If we account for daily mission tokens, loots, and mission stages. youll get one token every 15 ped on average. At least that is my typical acquisition rate.

This is really helpful. Thank you.

Seeing on YouTube how the winter instance looks like (I don't like snow in the winter, since I have shovel at least a couple of feet every winter...),
and the amount of time needed to get the 1400 tokens, I think I'll pass on Mayhem. I might check it out, out of curiosity.

At 15ped/token, I assume a TT loss of 10pec in hunting per token; and somewhere between 100/200h of standing in one place looking at whiteness.
I don't think I have the time for this over the holidays. So instead of trying, I'll just buy a crafted P25 extender instead and hunt more fun things in nicer placer at my own place.

I don't know how some of you can do it. Standing in one place for so long. I can't imagine someone trying to get the tokens for one of those perfected weapons.

This is really helpful. Thank you.

Seeing on YouTube how the winter instance looks like (I don't like snow in the winter, since I have shovel at least a couple of feet every winter...),
and the amount of time needed to get the 1400 tokens, I think I'll pass on Mayhem. I might check it out, out of curiosity.

At 15ped/token, I assume a TT loss of 10pec in hunting per token; and somewhere between 100/200h of standing in one place looking at whiteness.
I don't think I have the time for this over the holidays. So instead of trying, I'll just buy a crafted P25 extender instead and hunt more fun things in nicer placer at my own place.

I don't know how some of you can do it. Standing in one place for so long. I can't imagine someone trying to get the tokens for one of those perfected weapons.
A lot of them are afk and not actually looking at their game

Back