15 K ped loss... any ideas ?

Jeanni

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
Hi all,

since 4 weeks (10.02.2013) my Returns are down to average 78 % (from 91 % before).

I cycled 100.770 peds last 4 weeks (only in hunting).
my TT-return has been 78.400 ped.
From same day (10.02.2013), my average MU dropped to below 103 % .

nearly No ESI (3 or 4 in that time, all below 15 ped) , no more L guns, also no UL items or anything else.

Mobs hunted: Araneatrox, small Proteron, Allo/Esto, Aurli, Robots... and some smaller runs on a few other mobs.

I did not change Armor, i did not change gun, i did not change Fap. So it can´t be the Setup.

Any ideas what i could try to get it back to a better route ? Please dont post comments like "its dynamic"... that does not help me. I have also no Problem with TT-Returns going down a bit for some time... but TT and MU down that much, and on all different Mobs... what did happen there ? Any other ppl having same drop ?

Each idea is appreciated. If u dont want to post here, we can discuss in game or PMs also.

Thanks

Jeanni

Hi all,

since 4 weeks (10.02.2013) my Returns are down to average 78 % (from 91 % before).

nearly No ESI (3 or 4 in that time, all below 15 ped) , no more L guns, also no UL items or anything else.

Mobs hunted: Araneatrox, small Proteron, Allo/Esto, Aurli, Robots... and some smaller runs on a few other mobs.

I did not change Armor, i did not change gun, i did not change Fap. So it can´t be the Setup.

Any ideas what i could try to get it back to a better route ? Please dont post comments like "its dynamic"... that does not help me. I have also no Problem with TT-Returns going down a bit for some time... but TT and MU down that much, and on all different Mobs... what did happen there ? Any other ppl having same drop ?

Each idea is appreciated. If u dont want to post here, we can discuss in game or PMs also.

Thanks

Jeanni

what gear did u use ?

What gun are u using?

This game asks lot of money. So leave if u cant afford it, all i can suggest

hunt smaller mobs

p.s. thx for filling lootpool :)

After having such nice ATH not that long ago and being able to average 91% tt return, i'd say you were still being rather "lucky" if that even exists
Bad periods happen. And for me at least it gets harder each day to turn them around.

My sugestion would be change profession for a bit

what gear did u use ?

What gun are u using?

Assassin, maxed. UL Vivo T15, Armor Emine (UL) and cheap L ones

This game asks lot of money. So leave if u cant afford it, all i can suggest

thx for the reply. but it is not the discussion if i can afford it. i just dont like to loose 1500 USD in a month.

hunt smaller mobs

p.s. thx for filling lootpool :)

did not help. i hunted down to allo Young naked... same result... 500 ped loss each 2 K ped run

Dont worry she dried it earlier with her ATH. She hasn't even paid back for that yet ;)

thats not true. as u know, i was down in TT ~ 160 K ped before i hit the 96 K ped ATH. so i payed for the ATH long before i got it.

My sugestion would be change profession for a bit

ok, thx. maybe it is time to try that. yes. even if i dont like mining/crafting as much as hunting. :(

Change planets.

Apply enough lube and Ma wont get you so bad.

Grind the mobs being slaughtered by many others and hope to catch more loot waves on busier servers till your loot changes for the better?

Menace

Grind the mobs being slaughtered by many others and hope to catch more loot waves on busier servers till your loot changes for the better?

Menace

ya, i thought that too and tried it. did that work for u ? it seems that didnt change my returns in any way... like i wrote... it turned bad one day, and did not change back... no matter what mob i hunted and where.

yet the question remains - what is the point of having skills and maxed gear if the return is not even close to 90% with it... :whistle:

I'd also recommend to try some mining for a while instead. oh, and I heard pvp4 is a fun place to do that - very thrilling area for miners =)

J.

i have been on quite the losing streak in tt as well most 1k ped ammo runs result in -400 ped after armor and fap decay, i dont have a UL weapon that i can use so i dont bother checking how much i lost in tt on my L guns, i mostly consider the weapons i buy as a loss and aim for getting back my ammo and decay on my UL items. perhaps if you can find a solution for your slump, maybe mine can be resolved too :)

How much hunting do you do per day in order to cycle 100k in 4 weeks. I have just about hit 100k cycled in my logs, and that was over 8 months. Granted I cannot hunt full time and sometimes go a week or two without playing.

Looks to me like you are hunting nearly 24/7, even continuing hunting when loot is bad. It seems very much the same situation girtsn is finding himself in. Avatar is hunting all the time, ignoring bad loot periods and keeping on hunting.

How much hunting do you do per day in order to cycle 100k in 4 weeks. I have just about hit 100k cycled in my logs, and that was over 8 months. Granted I cannot hunt full time and sometimes go a week or two without playing.

Looks to me like you are hunting nearly 24/7, even continuing hunting when loot is bad. It seems very much the same situation girtsn is finding himself in. Avatar is hunting all the time, ignoring bad loot periods and keeping on hunting.

100k is about 3.5k a day over 30 days, i cycle about 3-6k a day nearly every day depending on how much sells over night, im sure an uber such as jeanni can cycle significantly more then i can with my measly pea shooters :)

Hi all,

Thanks

Jeanni

Dont worry she dried it earlier with her ATH. She hasn't even paid back for that yet ;)

It's not statistically sound to single out a time period and draw conclusions from that alone. What is your total average return for all your hunting, not just the past 4 weeks? :confused:

thx for the reply. is there any special point in doing this ? i mean... other loot, okay... might have other MU... but does that affect TT-Returns ?

where can i buy more lube ? ;-)

4 reasons.
1. Part of the issue was TT and MU coming down at the same time, certainly from a markup perspective you can find much better markup on less popular planets. I don't believe the TT returns should be different between planets, but, there have been incidents in the past that show it may be possible to have different TT returns at different places or times.

2. Changing to a completely new mob gives you the opportunity (if you take it) to re-evaluate your hunting setup for that mob which may increase your efficiency.

3. A temporary change of scenes may slow down your ped hemorrhaging simply from exploring and trying out new things artificially reducing your losses until factors outside your control come back into your favor.

4. Sometimes it's just good to do something different, even if it's not better and you go back to your normal preferred hunting later.

Ahh, an ATH'er complaining about a 78% return...where to begin?

Casper the Ghost goes "Boo"...Horton hears a "Who"...put 'em together and whaddya got? It rhymes with :woohoo: but looks more like :cry:

:rolleyes:

I hear you say you were down massive amounts before your ath. If you wanna get serious about it... i'm down massive amounts and have no ath. Doesn't mean I'm complaining, or that you can't make a thread like this - I'm just saying.

My suggestion (besides what others wrote- which were good) is to visit other planets. Mine in hell, mine in foma, mine on ark, hunt on RT, hunt on ark & cyr. If I knew the secret I wouldn't be in the forum I'd be in game winning!.

When I have a bad period, I take a break as much as possible, limit my playing time (1-2 hours per log in), change professions - then change back, or go way low and sweat or hunt bibos. My soc mate once said sweating is good for the soul. I agree.

Also, try team hunts or events.

Well, I'll still pm you to gratz you when you hof,
Is all I can do to help you and bring some good mood back ;)

GL Jeanni.

Well...Its MA.

You have to pay a lot to get a ATH but when you get it you have to pay because you got it.:laugh:

Just wondering, did you stop depositing?

Hi all,

Thanks

Jeanni

ouch gl out there

Jeanni , as u know I too owned an assassin , I am not saying that everyone nay have the same losses as me , but I do know that the gun itself became a problem for me . My suggestion would be maybe try some L guns or even get a different one and see how your return is

Back