15 K ped loss... any ideas ?

every couple mobs get up run a lap around your house, get a drink of water, etc.... This will reduce ped loss and decrease stress...

How much hunting do you do per day in order to cycle 100k in 4 weeks. I have just about hit 100k cycled in my logs, and that was over 8 months. Granted I cannot hunt full time and sometimes go a week or two without playing.

Looks to me like you are hunting nearly 24/7, even continuing hunting when loot is bad. It seems very much the same situation girtsn is finding himself in. Avatar is hunting all the time, ignoring bad loot periods and keeping on hunting.

last month it was not that much at all. 3 - 4 days a week... at 8 - 14 hours a day. But hey, what does it mean what u say ? i have to cycle 2 K ped to gain 0,6 % in my main hunting Level. That means i have to cycle ~ 30 K ped to gain one Level. If i would stop every time when loot is bad... that would lead to No-Play last 4 weeks. how to skill then ???

It's not statistically sound to single out a time period and draw conclusions from that alone. What is your total average return for all your hunting, not just the past 4 weeks? :confused:

yes, thats correct. the total return of all my hunting since i started it seriously is: -28.900 ped TT (MU included, it is -12257 ped)... and as u can see... nearly all my losses in total result from last 4 weeks.

Ahh, an ATH'er complaining about a 78% return...where to begin?

Casper the Ghost goes "Boo"...Horton hears a "Who"...put 'em together and whaddya got? It rhymes with :woohoo: but looks more like :cry:

:rolleyes:

... like i mentioned before... i already payed for that one before i got it. :)

Well, I'll still pm you to gratz you when you hof,
Is all I can do to help you and bring some good mood back ;)

GL Jeanni.

ty for the mental Support :)

Ummmm... stop playing? :scratch2:

... like i wrote before... i dont like to stop playing before i reach my Goals.

Just wondering, did you stop depositing?

yes, but a year ago. not on 10.02.2013

Jeanni , as u know I too owned an assassin , I am not saying that everyone nay have the same losses as me , but I do know that the gun itself became a problem for me . My suggestion would be maybe try some L guns or even get a different one and see how your return is

thats an idea that is also worth a try. thanks. even if that does not explain the better results before, but i might try that too.

no problem Jeanni , hope its constructive , you know you get those paranoid thoughts like certain weapons and such are Evil and bad luck for you lol

So i will be lookin out for other tools myself

Just a theory of mine but try using armor that matches the mob when hunting. If I am hunting low level atrox I take out my plates and use Nemesis or something lower level so I can get some points above 1.0 damage. Seems I get better over all loot then when over protected.

yes, thats correct. the total return of all my hunting since i started it seriously is: -28.900 ped TT (MU included, it is -12257 ped)... and as u can see... nearly all my losses in total result from last 4 weeks.

From what I can see in the first post your loss for the last 4 weeks was 20k PED. So you might say all your losses come from the last 4 weeks.

... like i wrote before... i dont like to stop playing before i reach my Goals.

Well, you're just going to have to pay for your goals... enough said. :wise:

What about changing your setup in order to minimize expenses?
With a impfapper at 50peds/h (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?239408-Trifle-s-IMP-Fap-Service) you could save money on both fapping and armor decay as on some mobs you'd don't need armor at all, or skip the use of attached armor plates. and you hunt faster, as you don't need to stop and fap every 3-4 shot

He doesn't have the DPS to make it worth using an imp fapper, even @ 50p/hour

Damn it Jeanni :mad: I was considering returning to skilling but now I saw your thread!

:scratch2:

What about changing your setup in order to minimize expenses?
With a impfapper at 50peds/h (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?239408-Trifle-s-IMP-Fap-Service) you could save money on both fapping and armor decay as on some mobs you'd don't need armor at all, or skip the use of attached armor plates. and you hunt faster, as you don't need to stop and fap every 3-4 shot

my armor and fap cost are not my Problem. i use same as before 10.02.2013... and even if i use the biggest L armor on very big Mobs... i dont have 50 ped cost/hour.

lolz the guy who loots 100k gun and another awesome loot and wins cat 2 all in a month is wondering why loot is bad?

And the person with the ATH is wondering why loot is bad?

The Entitled. Taking over the world.

Last edited:
lolz the guy who loots 100k gun and another awesome loot and wins cat 2 all in a month is wondering why loot is bad?

And the person with the ATH is wondering why loot is bad?

The Entitled. Taking over the world.

Envy gets you nowhere , and fail to consider how much has been deposited prior to 100k gun or ATH

merely crunching numbers and stating that with certain set up the return can flounder

Be a critic , Be a Troll , Be a Flamer all you want , i am happily only showing support and suggestion to a friend

FYI: Mining and changing Planet did suck for me: Return: 47, 8 %, 1484 ped loss.

and the Arkadia mining map now is total BS (was bad before, but now it is just horrible)

You know I could be wrong but the way I see it, you filled a full ped cycle and managed the legendary 100% or better.
Since that time you have begun a new ped cycle and are paying in for future loots hofs aths ect.

But maybe thats all based on the assumption of a personal loot pool.

Thoughts?

That does have a little theoretical truth to it , as we don't really know about personal loot and cycles , one thing though ito New modified loot , does amps and enhancers etc play afactor in the return , therefore it is just pure gambling as the globals hofs and general mu has been on the decline , I am only asking as a what if , I personally wouldnt have a clue , just another possibility

Get out while you can the house always wins in the end =D If i were you i'd withdraw all of that shit.

Get out while you can the house always wins in the end =D If i were you i'd withdraw all of that shit.

Do they have the equivalent of nicorette for entropia hahahahaha

remember the ath you got?

keep remembering... cause just like all my ath's went back into the system
i even told you......

sigh
to bring this public

wow i relooked your #21 on the ATH MINING list 96871 PEd ERionite

2012-09-27

for everyone to know..
and a reminder for you

Last edited:
really you cry cause yu have bad loot ?? with a fucking ath you cry about loot ??

i dream or what, how the hell that is possible i cycled around 50k on ambu my best loot 350ped, in 8years my best hunting hof is 700ped and i have never complain about my loot and you you do whining post about your loot ??

rly guys stop that...

it s same than people who find normal that a noob got an ul gun with only 1 glob, or an other noob who get 2cld and shadow foot without loot on tracker loot are fucked atm and people who have good loot still complain... sometime i wonder really.. i begin to be tired to pay all the time for other people :/

(sry for my bad english)

Last edited:
Dosnt matter what he got before --> 78% TT-Return on 100 K cycled always sucks and as long such bad returns happends with OK-Setup Entropia will loose more players than it can afford :mad:

So MA really should change that... even when someone should not get an ATH than :)

Idk how this turned onto a whining thread , OP was merely asking what to do to improve , wasn't whining or hitching about return , and myself was suggesting adjusting to it , I think some posters need anger management

Idk how this turned onto a whining thread , OP was merely asking what to do to improve , wasn't whining or hitching about return , and myself was suggesting adjusting to it , I think some posters need anger management

Nahhhh... make it whining management... :laugh:

Use your perception to change your luck. Take note of your surroundings when you mini-global-hof. check the radar when you do. Discover the pattern. Learn to see past the matrix.

neo.jpg

Reactions: SHY
yes, perception means everything! when you gain it, a bigger score might be (no, it definitely is) right behind the corner. you just have to run 100m to the right from the spot you gained it and then look for the mob most north from you. and then during the turnover of next 100k you will hof for sure. if not, do the opposite - after perception gain move 100m left and look for the mob most south. the next 200k turnover you will hof and maybe it'll be over 10k! :wise:

I can not remember how it worked for mining though since I rarely dropped a probe, but the professionals of the perception theory (the church of percerts I call them) should still be around to tell you all the details how it works. :girl: [I actually think a pink poodle emoticon better describes the innocent IQ level but we do not have it here yet]

J.

P.S. if nothing works out, take a look at this alternative theory. it kind of excludes the god person but otherwise uses simple logic how things work. :smoke:

Use your perception to change your luck. Take note of your surroundings when you mini-global-hof. check the radar when you do. Discover the pattern. Learn to see past the matrix.

lugzan you sound like legion :)

btw selling perception skill implants for 100000% only :)

I suggest you take your 320, lvl5 amps and go mining Hell.

I like legion, but there is a big difference between us - he takes the stuff dead serious =)

J.

lugzan you sound like legion :)

btw selling perception skill implants for 100000% only :)

Sorry if anyone Read the title of the thread kinda looks like they are complaining about losing 15k ped...
now maybe if the title said how do i become better in hunting perhaps that's what that person was looking for...

but YES it DOES matter if you GET ATH'S trust me... i have had 2 of them and see both of the PED TT wise enter back into the system over time...

SO PLEASE

Sorry if anyone Read the title of the thread kinda looks like they are complaining about losing 15k ped...
now maybe if the title said how do i become better in hunting perhaps that's what that person was looking for...

but YES it DOES matter if you GET ATH'S trust me... i have had 2 of them and see both of the PED TT wise enter back into the system over time...

SO PLEASE

hmmm.. didnt want the title to be "how to get better in hunting"... because i dont know if it is the hunting itself, is the mob i hunt, is the planet, is the gear... or anything else. If i have to pay back the ATH over time, then i dont understand what i payed back with my first 160 K ped TT-loss before i got the ATH ?!?

Back