Uber: 15229 PED Lysterium

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Hello all!
Feels good to post here one more time.:)

I come to FOMA last night, the plan was at least 1k drops on ores, with level 3 amp's while using a F-105 tier I depth (thanks JustinStarry for this excellent lvl 3 amp! ;)). On the last amp with less than 20 drops left I hited this beauty! :yay:

Highest TT loot ever, first tower on FOMA also first tower that realy look like a towa. lol (remember the visual glitch?)

attachment.php

At moment I m at almost 2 years without depo, with this I'll definitely unlock commando sooner! :wtg:
Even so the profession where I have less globals is the one giving me the highest tt loots. put dynamic on it! :laugh:

Thank You.

Good Luck All! :)

attachment.php

At moment I m at almost 2 years without depo

Dude

You are doomed to be neg repped all over your face now.

The other thread someone told he went 1 year without depo and he made some skills (to level 30 hit, 11 evader etc) and people started flaming him.

Congratulations on your HoF! Just watch what you say these days on forum, simply thing as "I have not deposited for a while" might end in a hunt for your scalp it seems...

:eyecrazy::scratch2::confused:

Dude

You are doomed to be neg repped all over your face now.

The other thread someone told he went 1 year without depo and he made some skills (to level 30 hit, 11 evader etc) and people started flaming him.

Congratulations on your HoF! Just watch what you say these days on forum, simply thing as "I have not deposited for a while" might end in a hunt for your scalp it seems...

:eyecrazy::scratch2::confused:
Those are just noobs!
I got to lvl 40 the first year i played without depositng :laugh:

Big Gratz! Da-lhe giz!

Very nice

Im very happy for you

Espero que seja seguido por outros até maiores.:D

Congratulations :yup:

Thank you all for the gratz so far. :)

Just to clear this out a bit since there are ppl that started to read things that aren't here.

I remember seeing you when you just started playing. Back in 2007 I guess. Now you're almost a commando without depo! Now that's something. Boa

I said on main thread that I don't depo in almost 2 years (18 Dec 2010 exactly was my last depo) but I play since Jan of 2008! What can you guys read from this?!

Yes I have invested way more than this loot dont worrie! (I stoped to count at 3500 usd and that was before SGA even started, now make a guess ;))

Have never withdraw and I play almost every day. This loot is not even 1/4 of my total depos. Would need to sell all skills to could withdraw the same amount of money that I puted in and than wont happen since my skills is my ava! :thumbup:

:tower::woohoo:

Celebration time now!
:beerchug: :shots: :kos:

Back