162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Buy an cheap Land Area and hold some HSL events, that would work just like giveaways but with more fun :D

awesome loot you got there, gratz :yay:

saw it while out hunting

huuuuuge grats

Congrats! Amazing like! :)

Gratz on 10 years and paying forward to others.

I try to do the same but on a smaller scale , in which I save small guns and L amps to give to new players that are chugging their way through the beginning stages. I pay this forward in the name of Hurrikane who 10 years ago stopped me on top of a mountain to give me a few assorted armor pieces and an a101 which I still have and use. Since that day I have made a concerted effort pay this kind act forward in his name .

I do not ask for this gift for myself , but for you to give 250 peds in supplies , possibly a eco UL gun and ammo to a new freshly minted colonist.

One other generous gesture would be to buy sweat for 5 peds per 1k to all people under 10 or 20 agility , maybe limit the amount each can sell.

They would sing stories in their sweat circles (its a sweaters thing). There are often stories in the circles of the time when sweat was 3 and 4 ped per 1k , and the noobies often ask the old timers , "tell us the stories again of when sweat was worth something" , ok nooblets , I'll tell the story again.

Bones

I know it seems like a lot to give away close to 16k peds, but it's basically found money. Even with the giveaway I'm still in profit - no need to be super greedy.

I mean there's so many people getting the shaft from MA all the time loosing their shirts... good people that never catch a break. If I can use a little of this HUGE win to put a smile on some of those peoples faces I think it's worth it. :)

Just be weary, because you've announced that you're gonna do a giveaway a lot of vultures are/have already prepared alts and what not in order to maximize their chances of getting some free peds.

To truly make it random and way more fun than just handing it out to someone. I'd drop on floor stacks of 50-1000 peds etc in random places then i'd put a picture with map giving an estimate area radius to look for it.

This way people will have to do some effort and be lucky enough to find the goodies. Not simply get it for free at their hand. Just my two pecs.

Gratz. That is one of the biggest explosives crafting hof's that I'm aware of. Ty for give me hope of bouncing back some day.

:cool:

Gratz and happy bday!
I don't care much about giveaways but the fact u came up with the idea... It's cool this went to somene who really deserves it. :cool:

Oh, and about skipping that 5-digit after going 10 years and not getting any... remember what one Canadian girl said about that? ;)

Last edited:
Gz on the ATH but most of the ppl who lost "their shirt" won't usually complain on the forums :)

Those who do either quit either got their break.

Amazing. Glad you hit it, even though it took 10 yrs. Now go get that 5 figure hof :)

Gratz!

I'm kinda new and to be honnest I didn't belive that can really happed till I seen this.

Congrats! :D

Good to see that someone got a piece of MA pie :) huge grats!!!

well, this thread gonna get the most comments and most gratz i guess

nice loot there, hope you gonna use these peds wisely

gratz for this nice ath :yay: and rep for the sharing

amazing hit! gratz!

:eyecrazy: :yay: Congratulations ..

i was happy for my first (and atm the only one) 56 ped global... lol

This big one causes a heart attack.

I would suggest: take the money and run !! :D

Cheers

I'll just leave this comment here... gz :)

10 years of playing but for 5-6 years your total tracker its kind of low hunting 12k , mining 198k and craft 196k with this

gratz anyway

Gratz! I never had the balls to try this kind of crafting.

Spend the peds wisely! I would recommand some deeds.

Ciao, Armin

they should invent new swirlies for these kind of HOFs
GRATS :wtg:

:yay::yay::tiphat:

you sure will get thousands of congratz in this thread :cool: :pimp:

GRATZ , for free peds.

wahoo, nice to see if dreams get true :)

Free money? Count me in :D

Grats on your gambling ATH :)

Congrats! Now can I have a small piece of the pie :p

Gratz on the nice loot and the nice read.

PS : You might want to change your soc info on the forum.

Big Gratz Jambon.
Saw in game. Its been a long time since I've seen one this high while online.
Gratz Again & GL with your future Clicks.

Back