17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
hello i want to share my start in PE and how it started on 10/29/2003 with my arrival in orange in jason center, my main objective was to rally nymphtown french city by crossing the merp desert. of course I died during my first encounter with a merp and I finished the trip in Ghost mode.
At the time I looked for a game similar to anarchy online and I found it in the PE roadmap ( not EU).

Killahbee

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Gratz on your 17 years!!!!

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
Congratulations on 17 years!

warmdogg

Old Alpha
Society
Silly Underground Family
BETA BINX BREAKER
Congrats on 17 years mate!

Binx

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
gratz! I'm on year 15 and 0 withdrawals throughout my Entropia career. Although that may change soon :)

$Money$

Hatchling
hello i want to share my start in PE and how it started on 10/29/2003 with my arrival in orange in jason center, my main objective was to rally nymphtown french city by crossing the merp desert. of course I died during my first encounter with a merp and I finished the trip in Ghost mode.
At the time I looked for a game similar to anarchy online and I found it in the PE roadmap ( not EU).
I would say GZ if u didnt depo , to me the whole object of the game is to make $$$

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
I would say GZ if u didnt depo , to me the whole object of the game is to make $$$
your 1st message is addressed to me, it's nice. I wonder what other accound corresponds to your IP address

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
Gz! Happy Birthday hehe