17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
hello i want to share my start in PE and how it started on 10/29/2003 with my arrival in orange in jason center, my main objective was to rally nymphtown french city by crossing the merp desert. of course I died during my first encounter with a merp and I finished the trip in Ghost mode.
At the time I looked for a game similar to anarchy online and I found it in the PE roadmap ( not EU).
index.php

Gratz on your 17 years!!!!

Congratulations on 17 years!

Congrats on 17 years mate!

Binx

gratz! I'm on year 15 and 0 withdrawals throughout my Entropia career. Although that may change soon :)

hello i want to share my start in PE and how it started on 10/29/2003 with my arrival in orange in jason center, my main objective was to rally nymphtown french city by crossing the merp desert. of course I died during my first encounter with a merp and I finished the trip in Ghost mode.
At the time I looked for a game similar to anarchy online and I found it in the PE roadmap ( not EU).
index.php
I would say GZ if u didnt depo , to me the whole object of the game is to make $$$

I would say GZ if u didnt depo , to me the whole object of the game is to make $$$

your 1st message is addressed to me, it's nice. I wonder what other accound corresponds to your IP address

Gz! Happy Birthday hehe

Back